Birthplace Milverton, ON Boston, MA

LINESMEN

Tony Sericolo #84 Bevan Mills #53
  TS84.jpg BM53.jpg
Games 18-19 43 13
Career Games 1350 84
First NHL Game 10/21/98 11/29/16
Birthplace Troy, NY Surrey, BC

How the hell does the NHL consider Rooney's conduct in the Oilers game acceptable?  He should be suspended without pay for his disgraceful lack of professionalism.  Instead, he's being permitted to potentially rig another game against us.

The NHL needs to start holding scumbags like this accountable and terminating the employment of the worst offenders.  At the very least, Rooney should not be permitted to officiate more Canuck games this season.

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

How the hell does the NHL consider Rooney's conduct in the Oilers game acceptable?  He should be suspended without pay for his disgraceful lack of professionalism.  Instead, he's being permitted to potentially rig another game against us.

The NHL needs to start holding scumbags like this accountable and terminating the employment of the worst offenders.  At the very least, Rooney should not be permitted to officiate more Canuck games this season.

is Chris Rooney the guy that yells at the players to move the puck all the time?

That last game was painful to listen to

Shut up and do your job

6 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Going to the game tonight, but bummed out that Pettersson is still out. His leg is fine, but they want him to have a full practice with the team before he plays. I thought he could step right in and still be the best player on the team, he is Elias Pettersson afterall. Oh well, hopefully he'll be able to play on Sunday. Will be a very difficult game for the Canucks to win without him.

Long home stand and EP40 will have missed 4 games....Canuck fans can't have nice things...

1 minute ago, lmm said:

is Chris Rooney the guy that yells at the players to move the puck all the time?

Shut up and do your job

The extra penalty against Roussel alone should have been grounds for immediate termination in an honest league.  Hopefully Schaller advises him that if he repeats that performance, he'll be in a lot of the same articles as Rocket Richard.  Clearly he won't conduct himself appropriately voluntarily so hopefully the fear of a hospital visit if he continues his garbage might help him clean up his act.

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

Kendrick Nicholson #30 Chris Rooney #5
  KN30.jpg CR05.jpg
Games 18-19 44 44
Career Games 223 1131
First NHL Game 1/17/15 11/22/00
Birthplace Milverton, ON Boston, MA

LINESMEN

Tony Sericolo #84 Bevan Mills #53
  TS84.jpg BM53.jpg
Games 18-19 43 13
Career Games 1350 84
First NHL Game 10/21/98 11/29/16
Birthplace Troy, NY Surrey, BC

What a bunch of (expletive deleted)wads. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:
Trichinosis symptoms that may occur while the larvae are in your intestines include:
  • diarrhea.
  • abdominal cramps.
  • fatigue or low energy.
  • nausea.
  • vomiting.

https://www.healthline.com/health/trichinosis

That's why they got my angry face after I cut into the meat.  They brought me a new one.  I was getting my even angrier face ready in case the same idiot who cooked the first one tried to recook an already sliced into chop.  I go to nice places so I expect good service. 

20 minutes ago, lmm said:

Shut up and do your job

That's part if his job. 

Players try to freeze the play on boards when tired or looking for line change. It's better for fans when game keeps moving .

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

That's why they got my angry face after I cut into the meat.  They brought me a new one.  I was getting my even angrier face ready in case the same idiot who cooked the first one tried to recook an already sliced into chop.  I go to nice places so I expect good service. 

Should have got the steak sucka.

23 minutes ago, lmm said:

Shut up and do your job

Sutherland likes to hear himself constantly all the time.  Its like he thinks he's the play by play as well as a ref.  Annoying as hell,  I can only imagine how it would be for the players. They can't exactly tell the ref to shutup.

Edit: He doesn't limit it to moving the puck that frozen against the boards.  He literally describes the play, so loud you can hear it over the TV

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

I bet they knew you are a Sabres fan. Hence the undercooked pork. 

Archived