Canucks Community

[Proposal] New Jersey & Vancouver

Seannnp

To New Jersey

Gudbrandson

Goldobin

To Vancouver

Pavel Zacha

Zacha is a former 1st rounder that is having a down season. I'm pretty sure he can play LW as well as his natural position at centre. I think he would be a good fit with Horvat. New Jersey gets a skilled winger to help with scoring and a tough as nails defenseman could do well in a limited role. Not sure if Zacha would be available or if the assets from the Canucks would get this done but another reclamation project with potential.

What do you all think?

5 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I’d rather Benning hold on to Goldy and hope he improves and I play with Scarlett Johansson.:wub:

I feel like ScarJo is played out now and that being an Avenger made her a lot more boring. On the other hand I would gladly have Natalie Dormer dictate Harry Potter to me.

OT: Goldy is bad, pls no more.

48 minutes ago, NuckForReal!!! said:

How would trading a young forward for a 28 year old forward be good for the rebuild?

I agree 100% Johassen 29 next season, plays soft,  I would rather keep Goldy....

Need guys that are younger.. Johassen would be a short term patch at what cost??? 

i think new jersey is not making the playoffs this season

so why would they do this sort of a trade

and take on extra contract and get older?

would you be suggesting a similar trade for the nucks?
trade out a young higher end prospect for some other teams older fading vet ?

i know posters on here think other teams are incredibly stupid

but overall that is not true

just cuz we can point to a select few that do nutso trades

let's not assume all gms are like that

the bad ones tend to get fired unless the owner is nutso (bye chiapet, hello melnyk)

Overpayment!

I like Zacha but at that price no thanks. Like Gud or not I bet the players like having him and at this point, Goldobin alone has shown more promise than Zacha. If he (Zacha) had top 6 potential we would have seen signs of it by now with his physical tools. Heck Gaudette is ahead of him in his development drafted in the 5th round same year and went the college route.

• -SN- changed the title to [Proposal] New Jersey & Vancouver

Archived