The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] NY Islanders @ Vancouver Canucks, HNIC 7pm Feb 23,2019

Zigmund.Palffy

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

2% PP in 2 months is definitely an issue involving more than 1 player. 

Hutton and co.

Leivo...

This isn’t Marner and Co. 

But yes, big problems in Vancouver ahead of the TDL.

Trade the same coach that had last years team killing it for stretches instead?

Tough to say. 

Something has to give... and soon. 

1 minute ago, AllWeatherFan said:

Free Agency will be bloody interesting this year. 

I don't think Aquilini will let JB not make a move. 

more over paid players to under whelm. And be unmovable great strategy it’s worked so well the past 5  years, 

FA would be better suited to find an NHL quality GM that knows how to build not fail and buy. 

Curious how many bad JB contracts this team will be handcuffed with when the kids start needing money. 

Just now, combover said:

more over paid players to under whelm. And be unmovable great strategy it’s worked so well the past 5  years, 

FA would be better suited to find an NHL quality GM that knows how to build not fail and buy. 

Curious how many bad JB contracts this team will be handcuffed with when the kids start needing money. 

Besides Eriksson how are we handcuffed? More baseless whining from you as usual. 

1 minute ago, hiebskey said:

I don't wanna get down on our guys when things aren't going great.. But it seems like teams wait for Boeser to get the puck on the pp and then they challenge. He has turned it over on the pp so many times the last few games. 

I mentioned the same thing last game. He's not setting himself up for the one timer like EP is on the other side. You don't have to one time but being in position for it is important. He seems to be trying to play Hank's role on the 1/2 wall for some reason...and he doesn't have the hands for it. I noticed today they put Leivo in that spot and Boeser in the slot. I'm wondering if there's something wrong with his back/shoulder or something that's not letting him wind up? Its just weird that it was so successful last year and he's not even positioning himself for it.

Archived