The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Linus Karlsson | C

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Is there a reason he has not been signed yet?  Kinda seems like this could be a possible loss if he is not signed by the 1st

according to Dhaliwal its just waiting for the worlds to be over, then its a done deal. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Canucks_fo_life said:

I am loving this guys shot.   I can’t even see the puck until it’s in the net when I watch it over again and I know where to look.  

wicked wrist shot… Naslund level.. he’s strong on the puck, and has size…

does he have the speed to work an NHL rink with no time and or space… that’s the wait and see.  

Side note… we need a RHD that can bring in that added element to the PP and attack when 5 vs 5.  

It would open up the Right half wall for Petey like it does for Miller and Bo with Hughes and OEL. 

Just getting a guy that can play defence and pass it back and forth with a decent shot that creates a rebound that shoots Right would be a game changer and any FA with brains should see the potential for major dividends playing with such dynamic players… 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Canucks_fo_life said:

Wow - I didn't realize his shot was that lethal as its often hard to make out a lot of the broadcast snippets previously pointed.  Optimism for him is amped after seeing this for sure. 

11 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

No, no, cupboards are bare. It has been stated thousands of times, so it must be true. /s

I like this guy is older too.  He’s physically developed and could step in to the heavier hockey in the AHL.  

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m sure he gets a chance at camp to earn an NHL spot, but JR has said he wants the guys to go through the AHL.  

No doubt, but hopefully JR is flexible enough to keep players in the lineup if they clearly belong, regardless of their AHL experience or lack thereof.

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, Googlie said:

If he and Petey click instantly on a line together at camp it may be hard to break them up.  And with a onetimer left dot snipe the equal of Petey's right he might replace Boeser on the 1st PP

is his shot really that good?