The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Linus Karlsson | C

On 10/16/2022 at 6:40 PM, Attila Umbrus said:

I love the fact that he has no issue getting his game up to snuff in the AHL…everyone here for the longest time shamed our former management for letting go of Dahlen for this guy…yet Dahlen has flamed out, couldn’t stick it in San Jose and has went back to Europe AGAIN…and here is Karlsson taking the slow but steady growth plan to a tee, all his patience and hard work will pay off soon. I think we got a player with him. How high his ceiling is I’m not sure. Will be watching him closely in Abby. Good greasy goal last night.

I liked Dahlen a lot but never felt like management had a choice. He was entitled and pouted when Pettersson made the team and he didn’t. Then demanded a trade. Not really much management could do in that situation. He was drafted a year before Petey they played on the same Timra team and seemed to be pretty good friends at least at the time. I think all those things got to him when it shouldn’t have as Petey at the time was clearly the better player. Fast forward and the deal is looking positive for us which is nice.

• Upvote 1