The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Laffs @ Nucks 6pm Wed March 6 2019 - Battle of the 50 year rebuilds edition.

xereau

Just now, coastal.view said:

nah not really

too many have too much emotionally invested in the laffs

want a real party game ?

that avs nucks game. the break out game for the ep40 and brock combo

very exciting

that was a game worth trumpeting

Agree

but

canucks fans will always be extra  happy with a win against the Leafs  ... always ;) not logical, but it is what it is :) 

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

Agree

but

canucks fans will always be extra  happy with a win against the Leafs  ... always ;) not logical, but it is what it is :) 

it is what it is

i'm just not one of those fans i guess

laffs are over rated in my books

but we'll see this playoffs

i'm waiting for them to sign marner for 11 to 12 million

and operate next season with 3 forwards who each play 60 minutes

cuz they'll have 35 million tied up in those players

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

...I Know.  I mean in O.T....

maybe give the guy a break.

he and Biega were the second pairing tonight - big minutes against a team with a couple 1st overall center lines - and made one mistake, but otherwise played well enough to give up nothing else and give their team an opportunity to win.

not sure what people expect of these guys stepping up.

7 minutes ago, oldnews said:

maybe give the guy a break.

he and Biega were the second pairing tonight - big minutes against a team with a couple 1st overall center lines - and made one mistake, but otherwise played well enough to give up nothing else and give their team an opportunity to win.

not sure what people expect of these guys stepping up.

I thought he coughed up the puck against #12 causing that 2nd leafs goal or was that another #5?  I saw exactly how he messed up - as usual.

Well that was  fun.  So proud of our boys....ha, Laffs quit too early, cocky as they are they thought they had it in the bag.

Called Edler for the winner (well, said I hoped he'd get it).

Even though we were outnumbered by transplanted alienated sad sap  delusional  wayward Laff fans who lost direction on the way to buy hoagies and kept driving west until they hit water, we hung in there with them and outyelled them as much as possible.  All 7 of us.  Why do we even let them in our building without hazmat protection?

I can die happy now.  That comeback win was glorious.  Thank you boys, you rock.

Archived