The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers | Mar. 07, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, ktcy2 said:

Is boesers wrist shot gone forever? I think I saw it less than 5 times this year 

if his shot is gone his game is as bad as granlund’s 

what can we do about this 

what we can do is we don't give him a big fat contract..

2 minutes ago, the_impersonator13 said:

JB should fire Newell Brown now before Hughes arrives or he's going to turn around and go back to Michigan. "Excuse me.....You want me to do what??!! Turn around towards my net and pass it backwards on the PP!?!? Adios Muchachos!" 

Can't go back to Michigan once he signs. 

2 minutes ago, BlastPast said:

Yeah, outside the first 10 mins that was a great effort all things considered. It's a dignified  step towards a higher pick.

Exactly.  A Bulldog post from a repeat of last night - except this one down 3 on a travel and play back to back....

Edler played 29+ minutes after 27 last night - and Stecher likewise.... but people complaining about the Pouliot Biega pairing being on the ice - right after they were inches from tying it lol.

Never change, CDC.

That was a pretty weak squeak out victory by Edmonton.  Not impressed by any of them tbh, save Zack Kassian! 

Just now, Dogcrazy said:

what we can do is we don't give him a big fat contract..

There is no way benning can give him a big fat contract, it’s nothing personal, just in all honesty BB has lost the shot 

nothing anyone can do to help him but himself 

Just now, Wilbur said:

If those last 4 minutes didn't show that Quinn Hughes is precisely the type of player that we need I don't know what does.  (Not that I expect him to be the savior this year)

What if he is and last game of the season he single handely puts the canucks in the playoffs ??

2 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Is boesers wrist shot gone forever? I think I saw it less than 5 times this year 

Go to bed already. I bet it’ll be a cold one under that bridge you live under 

3 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

106 points in 126 games... 54 of those goals. He’s inconsistent yes, but still able to put up points. He’s playing injured. A player with his caliber shot just doesn’t disappear. He will be an extremely effective player for us for years to come. Give the guy some time. 

13 minutes ago, Filthymitts32 said:

I do not understand how many more terrible last minute give aways boeser has to commit before we stop trying to make him the driver of the play. Just let him be a shooter, and that's it. 

He's barely into his second year, I'll trade off the process as he learns the game for what he can do later - scoring goals!

What's the hurry for crying out loud?

Just now, BlueDragon23 said:

Go to bed already. I bet it’ll be a cold one under that bridge you live under 

That’s a pretty dumb comment lol

you know absolutely nothing about hockey and is probably 12 

Archived