The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Strange Case of Jussie Smollett

DonLever

He’s a gay black man in this evil white mans world, he had no choice but had to do this to call attention to all the hatred white men have towards his type.

this isn’t the end of this, this will blow up soon when all the facts come out about this deal. I expect a federal indictment soon, as it turns out the prosecuter is friends with the obamas and the Obama’s are friends with the smollets, and letters and phone callls were made to make this go away. This would not be the outcome if a straight white man did the exact same thing, they’d be put on a cross,  It’s disgusting and a huge miscarriage of justice. 

1 hour ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Just a wealthy, Hollywood dick with a different standard of rules. Perhaps the prosecutorial office was sympathetic with what he was attempting to do - race bait. 

He’s on the left and they can do no wrong, in the intersectional hierarchy he’s almost at the top, even though he’s a lying piece of trash that deserves to be in jail. 

2 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

In hindsight , This is a 'good' thing..It exposes the corruption in the US even more...guess when you have friends in high places..

dzq427-uyaa9vem_orig.jpg

It’s actually quite astounding, between this and Alexandra Exxon Valdez, the left killed any momentum they had from the 2018 election in less than half a year. Trump is going to win a second term, and I find that extremely hilarious and saddening at the same time.

1 minute ago, canuckster19 said:

It’s actually quite astounding, between this and Alexandra Exxon Valdez, the left killed any momentum they had from the 2018 election in less than half a year. Trump is going to win a second term, and I find that extremely hilarious and saddening at the same time.

Trump wont win.

Bernie will have to take another dive.

5 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

:lol:

The Democratic Party is responsible for Jussie Smollett's actions....:rolleyes:

Archived