The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

In regards to JOAT, I would say investigate, investigate...go from there. Obviously the flow of the game will dictate the role JOAT plays, but knowing allegiances (good/bad) will be more beneficial to the town than smiting random suspicious players if subtle peeks are left. 

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Best plan then is:

-potato TP potato

-mafia do themselves

JOAT:

r1: vig kill, claim right AT nightfall who they are killing

r2: doc save

r3: doc save

r4: investigation just to surprise them

r5: doc save

Doc save to the bank

Tbh it would work better if they had a VK r2 and investigate r1. Game would reveal itself

That path makes the JOAT's life harder it seems. In a perfect world, I would go:

r1: investigation

r2: investigation

r3: Vig any bad investigation, claim before nightfall, if not investigate

r4-onwards: doc save after claim/vig

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You think Falcon is the type of wolf to try to sneak a derpclear at the start? I doubt it. 

Really? That doesn’t seem like a play found in the way back of the mafia handbook. I’m not saying falcon is scummy but it’s not like it happened several hours after the game started. Seems like a flimsy clear. Plus you didn’t derp clear me last game so sorry falcon, no handouts here.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Really? That doesn’t seem like a play found in the way back of the mafia handbook. I’m not saying falcon is scummy but it’s not like it happened several hours after the game started. Seems like a flimsy clear. Plus you didn’t derp clear me last game so sorry falcon, no handouts here.

Whatever happened last game was different and I was Mafia! Ofc I wouldn't derpclear you. :P