The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

3 minutes ago, D-Money said:

I'm not questioning you, Primal. I appreciate your hard work.

I'm only questioning it to 1) let off steam, and 2) let net GMs know their players are worth a lot more than that.

I know, I thought about it and figured the GM's at large deserved my explanation in thread. ; )

The good news is I have figured out Pickuphockey's dashboard finally and things seem to be working out today. Most updates will likely appear tomorrow or the following day and it should be smooth as a peach fresh out of the spa going forward!:blush: what??? no peach emoji on cdc?:towel:

Edited by Primal Optimist

1 hour ago, D-Money said:

Um, I'm sorry, but WTF is this? A top-4 D-man on the top team in the league for a measly 5th?

I can wrap my head around stuff like the Marner deal, because of cap issues, and how some people value 1st rounders. But this one doesn't make a lick of sense at all.

Krug, Carlo, McAvoy, Chara

Which Top 4? 

1 hour ago, D-Money said:

Fantasy-wise? Grzelyck outscored Carlo last season by nearly double.

Are you suggesting that was fair value?

Depends which fantasy?  Blocked shots & hits count in some leagues.  I suppose here it could be a fair statement? 

I read Gryzelcyk was going to be a healthy scratch the other day. Even with Kevan Miller & Moore out. And has just 2 points. But he did play?

Carlo has 6 points & is playing 4 or 5 minutes a game more..

The math is pretty simple; MG played top 4 but Xarlo has the role back?

Edited by Canuck Surfer
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Snapshot85's web of lies unravelling before his eyes

MV5BMDMwOTU4MTEtODIzZi00YTZiLWEwYzMtODg3

@Caboose you've kinda been a @#$ to most the new guys.... doesnt make people want to stay that's for sure.... maybe that's it.... are you trying to kill the league?? Make sure there's no more new GMs to play with.... no wait.... I get it... that's how you make sure you win

..be the only team in the league.

Oh ya.... just kidding.

• Haha 2