The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

3 minutes ago, D-Money said:

:lol::lol::lol:

I meant that as a joke, didn't realize it would start a crap-storm.

Maybe us vets are still scarred from the Puck experience, and all that jazz.

Dunno what the puck experiance is... but I work 2 jobs and have a wife and 2 kids... this suppose to be fun and relaxing....like I could manage 2 active CDC accounts with all that goin on.... 

I can take a joke.. but sometimes :/

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Snapshot85 said:

Ether way proves I made more than one PM. Not that I should have to prove anythin

You're getting quite defensive...hmmm... :lol:

If anyone seriously thinks there's anything to my joke, I can verify that @Snapshot85 and @janisahockeynut are definitely different people. Monty and I have made trades with both of them.

...Unless...

split-james-mcavoy.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, D-Money said:

If anyone seriously thinks there's anything to my joke, I can verify that @Snapshot85 and @janisahockeynut are definitely different people. Monty and I have made trades with both of them.

...Unless...

Looks like janisahockeynut has been banned from the light!

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, D-Money said:

...Unless...

Well I'm working real hard to incorporate a little offense to my defense.... I have been watching quinn.... I'm tryin to fire a few shots now...... just stuck in the crappy defense mode of the last 3 years :p

4 hours ago, D-Money said:

I'm not questioning you, Primal. I appreciate your hard work.

I'm only questioning it to 1) let off steam, and 2) let new GMs know their players are worth a lot more than that.

That or at the very least post he is available. There was some half dozen teams looking for defense not too long ago..a heads up would have been cool?

7 hours ago, D-Money said:

You should have at least put his name out - should have EASILY got a 3rd or even 2nd. I certainly would have paid it. He's on the top team in the league, who have a history of going deep in the playoffs.

New jersey accepts D-Money's (Minnesota's) offer for a 2020 - 2nd for Matt Grzelcyk

I find this an odd way to make an offer, but Thanks!

No joke! I accept your offer......….Please respond publicly

• Haha 2

Thinking Thursday's  Fantasy Five!!

I am going to start this with a wallet of 260 dollars of pretend money. Once a week I will post five game options and all you need to do is reply with who you think will win each of the five games. OT and Shoot outs count..

Are we collectively smarter than we are individually? Just for kicks, I will track this each thursday and see if we lose our 260 fantasy bucks (enough for ten weeks of losses in a row) or if we collectively grow the pot! (*cutoff will be 4:45 pm pacific time and next week I will post the night before rather than morning of) Don't worry if your not interested, i will only keep it going if there is folks that want to do it.

Vancouver @ Chicago

Nashville @ Colorado

New Jersey @ Calgary

Columbus @ Arizona

Minnesota @ San Jose

Four this week and I will just break tie and vote with the crowd on the other four today for a fifth vote...and we shall see in 4 or 5 hours what is what!

✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Vancouver @ Chicago

✓ ✓ ✓  Nashville @ Colorado 

✓ New Jersey @ Calgary ✓ ✓ ✓

Columbus @ Arizona ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ 

✓ ✓ Minnesota @ San Jose ✓ ✓

6 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Four this week and I will just break tie and vote with the crowd on the other four today for a fifth vote...and we shall see in 4 or 5 hours what is what!

✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Vancouver @ Chicago

✓ ✓ ✓  Nashville @ Colorado 

✓ New Jersey @ Calgary ✓ ✓ ✓

Columbus @ Arizona ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ 

✓ ✓ Minnesota @ San Jose ✓ ✓

You guys are sleeping on the power of Mackenzie Blackwood. :lol:

wishful thinking perhaps hahah gotta cheer for my own guy.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:05 PM, janisahockeynut said:

New jersey accepts D-Money's (Minnesota's) offer for a 2020 - 2nd for Matt Grzelcyk

I find this an odd way to make an offer, but Thanks!

No joke! I accept your offer......….Please respond publicly

I was assuming by all the earlier noise that D-Money really wanted Grzelcyk….but I still have not heard from him

Kinda makes me wonder what all that noise was all about? :picard: