The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you get a Canuck license plate?

Rate this topic

goalie13

Would you get a Canucks license plate? (for B.C. vehicle owners only)  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I live in Calgary, and have seen an obvious increase in these plates. Almost hard to go out for a day on the town and not see at least a couple.

I absolutely would put on a Canucks plate - though doing so here would ensure my car gets hit by vandals.

So I voted no.

2 hours ago, 6string said:

I caught the triple D.....

Later saw the sad n pathetic Sabre logo ;/

Taking a shot in the dark.  By the way you used it, I'm guessing triple D is a millennial way to say that you went out to dinner?

Also, Sabres logo rocks, especially the new golden one!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, CanucksJay said:

I would get one but I live in Cgy so I'd be worried my car would get keyed

I wonder if they make a Canuck plate for an Alberta license....sign me up!

Gotta a Canuck Sticker and license frame on both vehicles....gotta represent!

Edited by Pete M

On 8/23/2019 at 4:35 PM, SabreFan1 said:

We've had that for years here in New York State. 

Buffalo/NYS hockey love > Vancouver/BC hockey love.

buffalo-sabres2014.png?itok=XiRwyPdG

https://dmv.ny.gov/plates/buffalo-sabres

If you've met and seen our provincial governments over the last 30 years you would understand why we don't have them.  Its the No Fun City.

But no I wouldn't get it, I am to damn cheap to spend $75 on a licence plate.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Russ said:

If you've met and seen our provincial governments over the last 30 years you would understand why we don't have them.  Its the No Fun City.

But no I wouldn't get it, I am to damn cheap to spend $75 on a licence plate.

That's silly if that's the case.  It's an easy way for the government to make some extra cash.  You even have to pay extra money for the plates every time you renew your registration.

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

That's silly if that's the case.  It's an easy way for the government to make some extra cash.  You even have to pay extra money for the plates every time you renew your registration.

Yea they just brought out a provincial park ones a few years ago where all the funds go to the parks which is nice.  Honestly I see the Canucks wanting a cut for their logo being used but maybe I am wrong.  I just hate all the decisions that we make out here regardless of who our government is.

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, Russ said:

Yea they just brought out a provincial park ones a few years ago where all the funds go to the parks which is nice.  Honestly I see the Canucks wanting a cut for their logo being used but maybe I am wrong.  I just hate all the decisions that we make out here regardless of who our government is.

Only $15 of the $50 is supposedly going to the parks. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4040985

• Cheers 1

Surprising they dont have them already as an option as another cash grab. I would consider it if they had more logos available other than the whale. My Canucks gear would be a whole lot larger if they didnt have that whale logo still. Literally have next to no Canuck stuff with that logo, just never liked it from the beginning and flip flopping from no Vancouver to Vancouver to now no Vancouver again on the jersey is just pathetic.

Need an updated logo not one that every time I see it reminds me of Keenan and Messier running the ship here...

• Cheers 2