The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Sens @ Nucks Sept 25 2019 - 2 minutes for cross checking edition -

Rate this topic

xereau

7 hours ago, stawns said:

do you honestly believe TG gives a rats ass what fans think?  His job is to win games and you don't win sitting in the penalty box........I guarantee you that's how he thinks

And how has you done with your definition of his job? 

Yeah just as bad as his response to liberties taken on his players .... pathetic 

this will be his last year as the “coach”. JB built a real roster so it’s time for a real coach

• Wat 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

To say what? Please tell your teammates to not kill me? 

friendships don’t matter on the ice, never have, never will

What a stupid post!!! That has nothing to do with it.....it’s about taking responsibility for your actions, admitting your wrong, doing the right thing and reaching out to apologize / make sure he’s okay. Something society is sorely missing. FFS!! 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

To say what? Please tell your teammates to not kill me? 

friendships don’t matter on the ice, never have, never will

8 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Get your story straight Green. Yesterday it was a hockey play and today it was a dirty hit? You should have been clearer?

did JB or the owners slap some common sense into your empty head ? 

12 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

I agree with you .... why waste a hospital bed on him? 

he should actually be in the morgue 

15 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

And how has you done with your definition of his job? 

Yeah just as bad as his response to liberties taken on his players .... pathetic 

this will be his last year as the “coach”. JB built a real roster so it’s time for a real coach

C--C-COMBO BREAKER

9 minutes ago, IRR said:

What a stupid post!!! That has nothing to do with it.....it’s about taking responsibility for your actions, admitting your wrong, doing the right thing and reaching out to apologize / make sure he’s okay. Something society is sorely missing. FFS!! 

Just like Justin? Apology makes it all better? You don’t think Tierny knew the risk? You think he has never played the game? 

in sports you do the crime, you pay the price

what do you want us to do next time EP gets a cheap shot? Wait for the forthcoming apology that will make it all better ? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Tierny isn’t playing it doesn’t matter . A message must be sent tonight , we aren’t playing for two points here . Change this teams culture show some

bite !

If another cheap hit happens I agree with you, the team needs to respond better to these instances and tussle a little bit in a scum on the play, when it actually occurs! But, getting them back for something that has already happened in another game because we don't like our initial response has never worked out us. 

Tonight is the perfect situation for the guys trying to make the bottom six to step up and show why the team needs them. Doesn't matter if Tierney isn't playing, he wasn't the only one running around. I expect a response, and when I say response I don't mean pile driving somebody. I mean physicality, hopefully a fight and generally an unpleasant night for Ottawa.

• Upvote 1