The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | Oct 5 | 7 PM | CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

A lot of new faces = more time needed for the team to come together.  Better they started off on the road but had plenty of time to practice and bond as a group.  Not worried.

I'm ot worried, at all.  They're playing a top 5 team and the league and that's going to be a tough game to play.

Canucks Fans! 

Try fantasy hockey on canucks.com forums! 

Elite Keeper League is hiring a few new GMs from among the ranks of the 50 thousand fans here on CDC, the greatest hockey community in the NHL...

...msg me for details if you would like to know more!

Edited by Primal Optimist

Honestly, the Canucks look better than year's past. Far more shots and opportunities. They're bound to start going in. Myers and Hughes give us offense from the Blueline we haven't had in a long time.

Give the team some time to gel and the wins will come. Ferland lost 9 lbs last week while sick. Our top line is still trying to find their chemistry. PK is looking solid and our PP is getting chances.

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I think Pettersson's played very well tonight so far. Boeser seems like he can't keep up though. 

This is why I hate Tierney so much. Since Boeser missed the beginning of camp, he really needed as much time as he can in the pre-season to get into chemistry. &^@# Tierney, hope somebody take him out for a few months with a clean hit.

Just now, CptCanuck16 said:

Boeser should  be paired with Horvat me thinks.

Switch with Miller.  EP is good defensively, but I want to get him some help in his own end.

Just now, stawns said:

I'm ot worried, at all.  They're playing a top 5 team and the league and that's going to be a tough game to play.

Yep, we agree except for you thinking Calgary's legitimately a good team.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1