The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Devils Oct 19 10 AM - European game of the week edition

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

1 minute ago, Cali Canuck said:

on the bright side they start the 2nd with a PP on fresh ice.  Canucks - grab a brain and put QH43 out with the PP1.

Im not against Quinn on PP1, but the way him and Myers like to shoot for rebounds-it kind of suits the second unit personnel with Leivo/Horvat/Pearson who can crash the net

The whistle was blown before we put the puck in the net no!? If that is the case I missed the play then its just a hockey call, Ref's are human and mistakes are made or you know they can only see so much of the play and where the puck is...

Ever tried reffing, in the best league they do a pretty good job but no ref in no sports league is perfect. want perfect...watch all your sports games and allow for 3-4 hours per game for every play to go to video review before continuing play. I prefer the human aspect of the game, sucks when the calls dont go your way but just have to suck it up and work harder to win anyway!

3 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Never liked NJD. Introduced the trap and is responsible for the dead-puck era, made the game a lot less exciting to watch. I don’t like Scott Stevens, this guy spent his career ending other player’s careers, dirty player (I know this is controversial, but I don’t like players like Stevens). Also, their dumb draft lottery luck is next to Edmonton.

Said every house league superstar ever

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Never liked NJD. Introduced the trap and is responsible for the dead-puck era, made the game a lot less exciting to watch. I don’t like Scott Stevens, this guy spent his career ending other player’s careers, dirty player (I know this is controversial, but I don’t like players like Stevens). Also, their dumb draft lottery luck is next to Edmonton.

Lemaire is long gone from the Devils, but they still play the most boring hockey of all time.  Same as the Wild -- something about him seems to permanently stain franchises.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

NO DRIVING ALLOWED DURING GAMES

BYLAW 6.40.9

My husband is driving so I can listen to the game ;) 

gotta check in on elderly parents but Dad will have the game on so I can watch the rest there ::D

will check in post game 

• Like 1