The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Kings, October 30, 2019 -- "Don't Lose to a Team Like That!" Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Tsk tsk.. Oh Drew Poughty, I think WE should not lose to a team like yours. There’s like no way. 

Well douche bag, you’re stuck in 2012 and we are in the present day smoking the competition. What a tool!

Eek, Hutty on that first pairing. Oof, I like the guy but he’s not a 1st pairing dman.

It boggles my mind as to why this city’s players and media like to talk trash about Vancouver so much.

”To the rest of Canada, you’re welcome,” - Kings after winning Game one against the Canucks in 2012.

”we shouldn’t be losing to a team like THAT 8-2,” Drew Doughty.

Just makes their entire team look classless with those kinds of comments.      

Hopefully, the Canucks just take the high road and beat them where it matters most: on the ice.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

i'd love that but think it'll be a closer game, poughty needs to get a reality check.

You know, no matter what happens, JB is making the offseason signings "haters" look pretty stupid these days.. loving it!!! 

However, we'll see where we're at on Dec 1 after 16 games in Nov with a lot of tougher opponents pretty much for most of it.

I was traveling and didn't see the news that LE was playing.. or why.. all I could think when I saw him on the roster was WTF??? 

Was happy to see Gaudette up though..

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

You know, no matter what happens, JB is making the offseason signings "haters" look pretty stupid these days.. loving it!!! 

However, we'll see where we're at on Dec 1 after 16 games in Nov with a lot of tougher opponents pretty much for most of it.

I was traveling and didn't see the news that LE was playing.. or why.. all I could think when I saw him on the roster was WTF??? 

Was happy to see Gaudette up though..

LE  played a solid game, if you missd the last though, so if he's still in the line up, hopefully he can still contribute

• Upvote 2