The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Nov. 02, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Yeah, I can't imagine the Oilers run being sustainable. McDavid and Drai are certainly god-tier players, but McDavid is on pace for 126 points, Drai is on pace for 142 points, Neal is on pace for 71 points, Kassian and Klefbom are on pace for 50 points each. This won't keep. 

Well to be fair kucherov had 128 points last season, and in my opinion Leon and Conner are a better duo than Stamkos and Kuch. I could see them both finishing with 128.. it’s there goaltending in my opinion which is gonna lead to there downfall..

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Yeah, I can't imagine the Oilers run being sustainable. McDavid and Drai are certainly god-tier players, but McDavid is on pace for 126 points, Drai is on pace for 142 points, Neal is on pace for 71 points, Kassian and Klefbom are on pace for 50 points each. This won't keep. 

If ya did the math on team scoring in Edmonton it's possible that McDavid, Draisattl and Neal make up to close to 60% of the goals?

The goaltending meanwhile appears to be better than many predicted. Check back in late November.

3 minutes ago, 6string said:

If Motte were cleared to play next game I would not hesitate to put him in, where we differ.

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

If Motte or Roussel were healthy Loui would be taking his regular seat in the press box...

Motte was in the winning lineup prior to his injury, so yes he would be defaulted back in. This isn't the scenario, so I don't see a need to "get Eriksson out of the lineup" at this point.

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Yep. He had 10 goals in his first 10 games last year and only 6 in 14 this season. If that's EP40's style of sophomore slump I'll take it!

This kid is going to go down in history as one of the top 5 players in history.

Book it.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, theo5789 said:

Motte was in the winning lineup prior to his injury, so yes he would be defaulted back in. This isn't the scenario, so I don't see a need to "get Eriksson out of the lineup" at this point.

But sometime soon that decision along with Gaudette's impressive play has to me made. We are also looking at Rouselle's return to over the next six weeks or so.

Louie has to be better than mediocrity.

• Upvote 2

Wow what a road trip!! 5 out of 6 points (should've been 6 if not for Gibson).  This team keeps impressing me more and more.  Cali Death Valley trip is no longer that for us.  Contributions from everybody.  

Go Canucks Go!! Let's keep this going and beat the Stanley Cup Champs AGAIN!

13 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Vancouver is tied for 5th in the league in points, 5th in GF and 5th in GA. 

Petey looks like a superstar, Brock looks like a 40 goal scorer, BO looks like "oh captain, my captain", JT Miller looks like Ryan Kesler, Demko looks like a young Cory Schneider and Hughes looks like the best offensive defenseman we've ever had.

Are you getting excited yet???

are you not entertained russell crowe GIF

• Cheers 1