The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Nov. 02, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Westcoasting said:

Gretzky, Orr, Lemieux, Beliveau, .... Petterson

I don't know man there are a sheet ton of stars after the first three i listed!

You also forgot Crosby.

None if those players would come close to to those numbers in today’s NHL, the best chance would probably be Mario or Bobby.... but still, no where close.

I get it. Just really excited about this kid and his potential. He’s been on an upward trajectory since his draft. His ceiling far from determined. He has “legend”written all over him.

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

So after our 0-2 season start we're....

I can't even 

Ridiculous

The potential this team has is unparalleled by any past Canucks roster.

I'm scared for how badly these kids are going to hurt me on their way to the top, unless that already happened.

Grandpa once told me "you have to have found rock bottom to appreciate the view from the top" and I finally feel like we're on our way back up.. hopefully all the way this time.

The core us so young and promising. We're going places.

Feels really good to see the nux winning all the time again. Been a while

Mr. Lager, just remember to keep the expectations realistic.  Our goal is to squeek into the playoffs this year and then try to do damage next year and so on...  

:) 

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Mr. Lager, just remember to keep the expectations realistic.  Our goal is to squeek into the playoffs this year and then try to do damage next year and so on...  

:) 

Just think of the return we gotta pay for Miller if we do more than squeak in this year!

13 minutes ago, Canorth said:

You also forgot Crosby.

None if those players would come close to to those numbers in today’s NHL, the best chance would probably be Mario or Bobby.... but still, no where close.

I get it. Just really excited about this kid and his potential. He’s been on an upward trajectory since his draft. His ceiling far from determined. He has “legend”written all over him.

Me as well buddy, just don't think he will end up talked about 50 years from now. And i wouldn't have Crosby in top 5 yet either... somewhere in there Hasek should be as top goalie ever... i don't know it s a tough thing to list them all!!

That’s a great start to November coming off a 3 game road trip in Cali with 5/6 points. I know we could have gotten all 6 but you can’t complain. 

Quinn is OK!

Goaltending was rock solid. 

I do think Green needs to remember this trip and maybe think about adding in an enforcer to keep the talent on our team safe from being taken advantage of! 

4 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

Has Demko not earned more starts yet? I have yet to see him let in an ill timed stinker of a goal or play a stinker of a game.

Take out the first 5 games he’s been playing every other game. I can see him playing 30 games this year. I know your comments are a shot at Marky but we still have to be careful. It will happen and Demko will eventually become the number one. Some people believe he’s trade bait and I disagree completely. Demkos the future 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, luckylager said:

So after our 0-2 season start we're....

I can't even 

Ridiculous

The potential this team has is unparalleled by any past Canucks roster.

I'm scared for how badly these kids are going to hurt me on their way to the top, unless that already happened.

Grandpa once told me "you have to have found rock bottom to appreciate the view from the top" and I finally feel like we're on our way back up.. hopefully all the way this time.

The core us so young and promising. We're going places.

Feels really good to see the nux winning all the time again. Been a while

This is as epic as I've seen here.... To you sir... Captain Morgan....GIF by Desus & Mero

2 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Lol ... Hrudey and hockey panel being forced to say ... ok, I'm taking notice of the Canucks... for fear of looking like fools.

1 hour ago, nucksnavsfan said:

so weird , but good , all the love the Canucks get from the SNet panel these days, it’s been a looong time lol

Bandwagoners.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1