The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 27, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

47 minutes ago, Howisthishappening said:

How is St.Louis top team in the West? They have  no name roster,  a bunch of grinders.. so pathetic to see them do well when NHL success comes from high skill high flash not grinding.

St. Louis is an abomination, an anomaly to win the cup, they shouldnt be doing so well in modern nhl.

there central, no name roster is pretty confusing, your name is making me say the samething in my head atm lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

The Stanley Cup Championship Washington Capitals saw the value of Beagle centering their shut down line and PK in a similar fashion. Seemed to work out alright for them... just saying. 

Yup, we should take their example and not play him more than our top players as well ^_^.

• Wat 1

22 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Yea, I'm just worried Green is reverting back, that was some ugly 3rd periods early in the season before until he started using our top two lines more.

Ditto.  After the rough strectch, there were some uncertainties but something change after a few rough games (not sure when).  In my opinion, the change, is that, the players are playing for this coaching staff and in turn, the coaching staff seems to be in playoff preparation mode.

Glad to see that, the whole team, is able to recognize the opportunity in front of them.

Edited by ShawnAntoski

6 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Boeser and Stech to Minny for Dumba and a 3rd?

That’s a move you make in the offseason if you’re gonna make it.

No way they risk messing with team chemistry right now.

Fans shouldn’t be giving up on Boeser anyways. We’re gonna need as much depth scoring as we can get.

• Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Yup, we should take their example and not play him more than our top players as well ^_^.

Beagle is 19th on the team in ice time/game.

You're dwelling absurdly on a one game sample - where the team was defending a lead against the SCC.

Everyone else is enjoying the win - while you're whiffing on why Green would opt to lean on Beagle under the circumstances.

• Cheers 2