The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sharks - Jan 29 2020 - 7:30PM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Hi post your love of that freak on their site.  Why the jell eoukd you say good stuff about him here, unless you’re trolling?  Piss off and go back under you friggin’ bridge loser troll. 

@StealthNuck you didn’t understand my post, or are you’re  (wrongly) using the confused emoji as a down vote?  You know what?  We, as just your common posters shouldn’t  have to worry about being unfairly banned because you’re the super mod.  Either you’re a friggin’  moron and didn’t understand my post or you’re using the confused emoji (wrongly) as a down vote.  What is it?  You going to admit you’re abusing your power?  

Canucks are the only team. 

• Haha 1
  • Wat 3

Just now, Alflives said:

@StealthNuck you didn’t understand my post, or are you’re  (wrongly) using the confused emoji as a down vote?  You know what?  We, as just your common posters shouldn’t  have to worry about being unfairly banned because you’re the super mod.  Either you’re a friggin’  moron and didn’t understand my post or you’re using the confused emoji (wrongly) as a down vote.  What is it?  You going to admit you’re abusing your power?  

I want whatever you're drinking.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

PCP is a hell of a drug.