The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Leafs Feb 29 2020 - 4:00 Pacific - HNIC - Leap Year Edition

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, The Great 8 said:

Pettersson has got to play better. He’s been turning the puck over all period. Motte on the other hand had a very good period

They need Virtanen on their wing making space for them. I like Toffoli but he doesn't create the same space for them. Toffoli with Pearson and Horvat. Simple. 

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Well?  

Pretty close period, we carried most of the play but their power play did look really dangerous.  

Pretty even period in my books 

As long as we don't get hemmed in our zone too often we can beat them. The leafs defence is full of AHL guys except for Barrie, and Anderson isn't helping much either.

The key is not letting the leafs' top lines waltz into our zone and play tic-tac-toe with the puck.

4 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

You have this guy in your avatar in a Canucks forum.

3CkBAF.gif.2da61546de1a273f5f2f7971907cc585.gif

I just assume you're a Bruins fan that comes here to troll Canuck fans.  They get smashed by Vancouver and all of a sudden you're supposedly a Canuck fan, funny stuff. 

Your assumption is wrong, but I see how you would think that.  

He's a regular in almost every GDT. 

Lol, bought Olympic hockey tickets the day they went on sale sitting in my pj’s at the computer, hands hovering over the keyboard

Didn’t know who was gonna be playing 

because Canada lost the one game we got to see Canada vs Germany lower bowl corner

so glad how it worked out 

funny, we bought the Book going for Gold and are in the picture from that game ... need a magnifying glass but still good souvenir ::D

Edited by nucksnavsfan
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Look at my user name Leaf fluffer. Greatest rebuild in history right? In dubas we trust stockpile all the pickz to squander. And trade a 1st to rid yourself of. Marleau. Trade for forwards while defence is bleeding shots. Your Leafs will go far, might even get 36 holes in by mid April. ;)

Haha of course you don't even try defending being a turncoat that cheers for the Bruins but changes topics instead.  Am I arguing with oldnews burner account?  

• Wat 1

5 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

You have this guy in your avatar in a Canucks forum.

3CkBAF.gif.2da61546de1a273f5f2f7971907cc585.gif

I just assume you're a Bruins fan that comes here to troll Canuck fans.  They get smashed by Vancouver and all of a sudden you're supposedly a Canuck fan, funny stuff. 

Also look at game day threads I'm in 95% of them here and here you are making an appearance in your beloved Leafs gdt. Lol funny how that works. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, CanadianRugby said:

Haha of course you don't even try defending being a turncoat that cheers for the Bruins but changes topics instead.  Am I arguing with oldnews burner account?  

If you showed up to more than your Leaf game day threads you'd know I'm a legit Canuck fan. Leaf fluffer

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

Lol, bought Olympic hockey tickets the day they went on sale sitting in my pj at the computer, hands hovering over the keyboard

Didn’t know who was gonna be playing 

because Canada lost the one game we got to see Canada vs Germany lower bowl corner

so glad how it worked out 

funny, we bought the Book going for Gold and are in the picture from that game ... need a magnifying glass but still good souvenir ::D

Pic of the pic or it didn't happen ;)

• Haha 1