The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Columbus 4:00 pm l Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

I don't get how some use the excuse of but "Louie is good defensively" like he is one in a million defensive player.  At least half the players in the league are "good defensively".   Including a few on the Comets.

He's one in 6 million defensive player actually ;) 

The next guys up from Utica are Jasek and Lind, but they're about a year away.  That's if you're talking good two-way players.  Offensively we're looking at Goldy, Baer and Boucher.  

It's not an excuse, it's the reason that he's in the lineup.  As soon as we get Leivo, Boeser and Beagle back, Louie will probably end up in the press box. 

Why the hyper-focus on him though?  He's sucked for the first 30 games this season but has been much better the last 30. 

4 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I don't get how some use the excuse of but "Louie is good defensively" like he is one in a million defensive player.  At least half the players in the league are "good defensively".   Including a few on the Comets.

unfortunately, at least half of our team is not....

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Nobody is saying he's a one in a million defensive player. Literally no one. But he IS good defensively hence Green trusting him in the lineup...

• Cheers 1