The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How are you passing time during the coronavirus outbreak?

Brad Marchand

1 hour ago, Dats hockey said:

No where near as good as 13 14 but way better than 18 19 if it’s still sub 30 dollars yeah worth but still not that great of a game.

Thanks for the update.  I never play PVP my thing has always been franchise mode.  

Ive read they have made PVP much better and are only focusing on that., seems like they be given up on be a pro and all other modes!  

On 3/24/2020 at 11:10 PM, janisahockeynut said:

Was going to golf more...……………..:picard: NO!

I am framing and drywalling my new laundry room………..why you ask?

Because I was told to! :picard:

That’s the boss you do have to listen to. :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, sassbs said:

Thanks for the update.  I never play PVP my thing has always been franchise mode.  

Ive read they have made PVP much better and are only focusing on that., seems like they be given up on be a pro and all other modes!  

For all the ways they taken step back compared to the older better games Franchise mode is one of the few spots they have improved on if that’s what you are buying it for. But just to let you know the coach hiring system is wack.

5 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Yes, other than. It is my passage in life!

Galley slave!

Lmao!  My wife just told me to frame and drywall the crawl space so the kids can have a play area.   Then she asked how much was the materials: “$650” 

“can you still cancel the order and get your money back”.  Wtf :picard:

Building starts tomorrow 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sassbs said:

Lmao!  My wife just told me to frame and drywall the crawl space so the kids can have a play area.   Then she asked how much was the materials: “$650” 

“can you still cancel the order and get your money back”.  Wtf :picard:

Building starts tomorrow 

Well that is funny! They have no idea...….just do it!

I am 62 and I am putting up Gyp-rock on the ceiling by myself

There is a knack to it, but the 10fters are heavy (5/8's)

So I hold up one end of the sheet and screw it in as the other end hangs on a 2X4 I put up side ways on the wall

I come up stairs later, after hanging 3 sheets of 5/8's and 4 sheets of 1/2 inch and say I am a little sore

She says "why"?

Like I said, I am getting old and it isn't as easy as it used to be. After 4 hours of up and down a ladder

you get a certain aroma...…..she says I stink! LOL

All the time I am dodging the washer and dryer, moving the freezer back and forth, and the 3 cases of pop

the almond milk, the mop and bucket, etc...lol

Then, I sweep and wash the floor, because she says it was too dusty! LOL

I have to work on my self isolation!

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Alcohol. 

I think I have developed a drinking problem. 

@RUPERTKBD now what?B)

I have a drinking problem....  Vokda inventory is decent but getting low.. beer is getting to lower levels . but now i am running out of wine and that is when i start to crack.....

This is a problem.   Time to order another online delivery soon. 

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Well that is funny! They have no idea...….just do it!

I am 62 and I am putting up Gyp-rock on the ceiling by myself

There is a knack to it, but the 10fters are heavy (5/8's)

So I hold up one end of the sheet and screw it in as the other end hangs on a 2X4 I put up side ways on the wall

I come up stairs later, after hanging 3 sheets of 5/8's and 4 sheets of 1/2 inch and say I am a little sore

She says "why"?

Like I said, I am getting old and it isn't as easy as it used to be. After 4 hours of up and down a ladder

you get a certain aroma...…..she says I stink! LOL

All the time I am dodging the washer and dryer, moving the freezer back and forth, and the 3 cases of pop

the almond milk, the mop and bucket, etc...lol

Then, I sweep and wash the floor, because she says it was too dusty! LOL

I have to work on my self isolation!

Wow good for you.   Good luck with your project.   Lifting all that above your head is crazy on your own!!!   

day 1 of framing and I feel my lower back will snap in 2 now!   

We were in the middle of painting the house, so we are at least finishing that, other then that going for a daily walk with the dog, he's sad all his doggo friends can't come. Watching a lot of Netflix while Telus has the internet caps off ::D. Have done a few puzzles and a lot of board games with the fam. I've been lucky in the fact that I've been able to go into work at least once a week to keep tabs on the production office. 

It has def. been weird to not do my usual 14-16 hour days, then come home. 

Edited by FutureFilm

I saw a deer fight today.

They punch like sissies...but they do have those nasty hooves. That and they throw punches in bunches. No hesitation, I admired that.

I think maybe, just maybe I might just be missing watching mma fights due to covid... when I am analysing doe vs doe throw downs :mellow:

6 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I saw a deer fight today.

They punch like sissies...but they do have those nasty hooves. That and they throw punches in bunches. No hesitation, I admired that.

I think maybe, just maybe I might just be missing watching mma fights due to covid... when I am analysing doe vs doe throw downs :mellow: