The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NHL Return To Play Thread (24 team play off, 15 team draft lottery)

Rate this topic

On interesting thing...at 30secs Olli fires one off his own man and virtanen is in on the break away but I was was surprised  how well Olli got back, seems he has some good legs (or it's a reflection of jakes conditioning)

• Vintage 1

8 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

I watched the scrimmage highlights on YouTube. I don’t know what too think....it was super hard to follow...everyone looked kinda horrible but it was a scrimmage in practice so you can’t expect good solid hockey.

it looks like nobody has a position, I guess they have a rotating bench like drop in Sunday hockey.

That play by off balance Petey at 1:18 or so though...man, that guy is just so aware all the time of what's going on around him.  He's a beauty.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:
Chris Cuthbert!  :)

I thought Sportsnet couldn't do the Eastern Conference games? Anyways, I am glad Cuthbert is doing Canucks games. I don't like the idea of only one pair of commentator for all the games, it must be very tiring for them.

5 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

so I/we wait for months and then end up with tape delay?  :(                                                                                                          s/

• Cheers 2