The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECQR: (8) Toronto Maple Leafs vs. (9) Columbus Blue Jackets | Blue Jackets win series 3-2

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Qualifiers  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 3
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 3
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Blue Jackets in 5

This poll is closed to new votes

I’m so torn...I do not want the Laffs to have a shot at Lafrenier...but if they lose I win a steak dinner. I’ve had a bet from the beginning of the season that the Nucks would go further than the leafs. Officially going to pray that the Bruins sweep them in round 1 as it’s the best chance at achieving both. 

2 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

I’m so torn...I do not want the Laffs to have a shot at Lafrenier...but if they lose I win a steak dinner. I’ve had a bet from the beginning of the season that the Nucks would go further than the leafs. Officially going to pray that the Bruins sweep them in round 1 as it’s the best chance at achieving both. 

Bruins play the Canes though.  Just as well, I'll cheer for Toronto against Boston every time.

• Wat 1

4 minutes ago, Gollumpus said:

He needs it for the TV job.

regards,  G.

Doubtful. I think with Burkes Sonic the Hedgehog hair and Friedman's mountainman beard it indicates they've lost all control of their appearance standards

Edited by Bitter Melon

14 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

Leafs losing is always the first priority.

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, Bitter Melon said:

Doubtful. I think with Burkes Sonic the Hedgehog hair and Friedman's mountainman beard it indicates they've lost all control of their appearance standards

Burke is looking to fill the "weird old guy" void left by the departure of Cherry. Friedman will knuckle under from the network once the "colourful" nature of the beard has gone by the wayside. Bieksa is still the new kid on the block so he has to look something approximating "normal".

regards,  G.