The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

20 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I find SS scummy, Zfetch putting in little effort, and TL putting in even less

vote sharpshooter

timelord said he'll start playing later and fetch i'm waiting to develop his reads.

feels like sharp disappeared though. he hasn't felt like his normal self all game

25 minutes ago, hoggers said:

opinions on sharp, fetch, and timelord?

Sharp null... needs pressure as I keep saying...a lot like LL without pressure he can be hard to read

Zfetch Null. Would like to think TP read...wanna know why he’s pushing falc

Timelord...possible scum in hiding? He’s never this quiet . I’m sorry but any of the quiet people need to realize we can’t just assume they’re town and forget about them...doesn’t work that way

Just now, hoggers said:

whats with the zfetch tl reads?

LL made such a big deal about Z’s entrance and then me defending it. Don’t think he wouldn’t call me out for it if Z was a teammate of his I don’t think because several others were doing the same thing. Seems silly to draw attention to another potential teammate like that.

I have literally nothing on TL and I think that’s by intention, not time commitment.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

LL made such a big deal about Z’s entrance and then me defending it. Don’t think he wouldn’t call me out for it if Z was a teammate of his I don’t think because several others were doing the same thing. Seems silly to draw attention to another potential teammate like that.

I have literally nothing on TL and I think that’s by intention, not time commitment.

I asked earlier does LL actually bus his teammates? I’ve never been on a team with him and that’s the easiest way to tell vs playing the game.

my gut tells me TR is town I know Falcon thinks he was light on him but I just don’t see LL going the teammate route(a new teammate as well who’s already shy/quiet) vs trying to get a mislynch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been permitted to make one "quality" post and have been permitted to use names.

1.  The timing and reasoning behind Sharpshooter's vote for luckylager came right before all the claims.  Something to keep an eye on..

2.  There might (keyword: might) be something to the serial killer shooting GoCanucks16 with hoggers having announced that he was planning on investigating them.  I don't see why a serial killer would be scared of a town-core forming.  Keep in mind, serial killers, upon investigation, return as "town/not mafia" (on this forum, anyway).

3.  The Rocket18 is almost certainly mafia.  There is a post they made in R1 that said something like "I'm gonna vote with the town on AV" (right before the luckylager mess).  Then, there's a more recent post where they state they voted for me because they trusted Aladeen or something like that.  The story has changed and its clear they know too much.

4.  The sheriff should contact me.

• Vintage 1
5 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

@Sharpshooter Are you planning on contributing anything useful this game, or just take a back seat & coast?

I’m so hungover right and am gonna hardclaim coast patrol today. Too many Patrons and Handgrenades last night. Can’t recover like I used to. Enjoy your youth. It’s all downhill after 25. 

And, you sound like a scum member trying too hard to sound townie with your ‘push’ with me. You’re no NIK. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, hoggers said:

vote sharpshooter

timelord said he'll start playing later and fetch i'm waiting to develop his reads.

feels like sharp disappeared though. he hasn't felt like his normal self all game

You already know I’m town pig boy.  But if I’m a means to an end for you, that’s cool. 

Just read everything.  Gotta update my little list, and try to add something of value to this conversation.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:44 PM, naslund.is.king said:

being extra cautious 

hoping you solve the game before you’re mis lynched again;)

DM pointed this out earlier in the game.  It looks like NIK may of mis-spoke, and gave away that he knew they were town.  This gave me instant mafia vibes.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:25 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

MR

NIK

Lucky

Hoggers

Name a cuter scum team.

Lucky, NIK, Blue Jay, +1.

On 8/9/2020 at 12:30 AM, Intoewsables said:

Player Votes on Player From Player(s)
luckylager 6 hoggers, naslund.is.king, GoCanucks16, Sharpshooter, falcon45ca, Blue Jay 22
Alain Vigneault 3 Aladeen, Kurisu, Time Lord
Blue Jay 22 2 DarthMelvin, Zfetch
naslund.is.king 2 Blinzer, Master Radishes
Master Radishes 1 BoKnows
Blinzer 1 Alain Vigneault
Aladeen 1 TheRocket18

Half hour until nightfall. Specials, get those actions in.

NIK & BJ knew that LL was caught.  They blended in with everyone else and rode the bus.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:17 PM, BoKnows said:

Bluejay, Falcon, and Hoggers are my 100% town core (myself included obviously).

NIK is town lean.  Had bad vibes at the beginning of the game but those feelings have completely went away.

MR is confusing (as per usual).  I'll put him as town lean for now.

Z is always a difficult read for me.  He's playing like usual, town lean.

GC seems quiet which has me putting her as Mafia lean.

Never played a game with Aladeen before so he's null.

Never played a game with AV before but he's relatively inactive.  That lines up with LL's frozen in carbonite comments.  That puts him as Maf lean for me.

I'm reversing almost everything about this list.

BJ & NIK are scum teaming.  LL was just here to set up a smoke screen and "mudsling" as you guys say.  LL served as a distraction, NIK & BJ are the two main scummers, and there is another who's playing a disappearing act right now.  The fourth can be anyone but AV seems like a popular target.  I think we should hold off on AV and focus in on either BJ or NIK.  If one of them flips we know they're teaming.  Then we can go through the null players one by one until town wins.

Vote BJ

• Vintage 1