The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 16th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

5 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

That’s awesome news if true!

He's been ineffective in his time so far. This means some plug comes in trying to prove himself meaning more physical play against which Tarasenko isn't usually a part of.

18 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

It’s usually 90 minutes but they said they could get it down to 66 minutes if necessary.

I rather they take all the time they need and not rush things. I want good ice conditions for the boys. Don't want some unnecessary injury due to poor ice.

6 hours ago, Rindiculous said:

It’s actually so crazy how many penalties are being called against us.  Is it cause we’re undisciplined or are we getting screwed?  Could be a bit of both but by the calls I’ve seen and the ones that weren’t it’s more of the latter.  It is almost unbelievable how we are now 5-1 in these playoffs with that stat sticking out like a sore thumb.

BDFE49E1-7B5C-430D-8A14-EECE2ED78361.png

And the top 3 teams happen to be all Canadians.  Thanks a lot Bettman.

• Haha 1

Just now, theo5789 said:

As long as he keeps taking dumb penalties that we capitalize on, he won't be much of an issue.

He’s gotten away with a lot of garbage as well though. That crap on Hughes, if he was the Canuck he would have gotten a roughing penalty 

I can't remember the last time I saw a bunch of fans on here frantically "waiting for the puck to drop". This one's going to be a barn burner!  I have faith in these guys, they will lay it all out on the ice.

I read this article earlier today, and realized Manny Maholtra is doing more than we realize to help get these guys ready for battle. Much respect for the entire coaching staff. We are lucky to have these guys with all the behind the scenes work. 
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/manny-malhotra-became-one-nhls-promising-young-coaches/

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1