The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

6 hours ago, FijianCanuck said:

The blues are so cocky. Won't give us any credit and keep saying "we've been here before and we know what to do" ya ya time to step aside and let the new champs through!

After game 4 HF was littered with this series was done. Same thing after the 3-1 goal, karma is such a beach.

It is funny how non nuck fans refuse to give the team or management any credit at all. Some of the worst trolls are Oiler and Avs fans, one Avs fan posted the #s for Quinn Miro and Cale, he pointed out Cales CF as proof Cale was the best of the 3, ironically other than CF 72%-65% Quinn has far better numbers. The one that shocked me was Quinns started in the dzone 75% of the time compared to Cale 25% Quinn has averaged 5 mins more ice time and has had the far harder matches. Kind of puts the disproved the whole can't play D scenario.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, on the cycle said:

I've always said why not have one ref and allow and encourage the two linesmen to make calls. 

Based on the current technology, I don’t think we even need linesmen anymore. I guess they’re only there to break up post-whistle scrums. But yes, it would be great to see return of the one-ref system, at least in the preseason to first try it out.

The Canucks need to play hard on O'reilly's and Schenn's line. Take the man every chance they get on #90.

This is the game for Jake, Boeser, Miller, EP40, Sutter, LE, Beagle, Rous, Pearson, Edler, Benn, Hughes, Tanev, Fanta, Stech, Motte, Gaudette and Horvat to play their best game and Marky to shut the door on the Blues! Bring their best game and leave everything on the ice tonight.

3 hours ago, Goal:thecup said:

Sorry UK fan, I like your posts, but couldn't listen to this over-rated absolute-$&!#e band.

Time magazine had a front cover issue on them saying they were greater than The Beatles.

That was the end of that magazine's credibility for me.

I dunno man, their set on live aid was one of musics greatest moments ever.

That being said for Me Oasis was\is one of the top 3 rock and roll bands ever. Oasis and the 90s what a great time it was being a teen, the music, no smartphones, no social media the bush parties at William Beagle jr high and how easy was it to ditch the parents lol.

• Cheers 1