The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Unfortunately my mobile is a California number that works in Canada, but with roaming charges, so would be cheaper to book into a Vancouver hotel for the night !!!

Which carrier?  we have Verizon and our data plan travels with us to Canada or Mexico,

I feel like Binnington is a one hit wonder. Some posters on here think our coach makes questionable decisions. Marky is better than either goalie but those numbers are terrible this year. I thought a goalie is asked “what have you done for me lately?” Not “remember back when you were playing well?”  Oh well. 
goalie - advantage Nucks 

defence - I know I’m a goner, but Quinn is on another level and the physical play is not having the effect St Louis wanted I’m going to call this even

forwards - this is ROR against Petey, Bo, Miller, Boeser and more.  Advantage Canucks. 
If the boys come out and skate hard I think this one is ours. 

2 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

Go Nucks GO!!! :canucks::towel:They will need to bring everything tonight, and hopefully some puck luck as well like last game, gotta hope we are inside Binny's head especially Bo!!

Just shoot boys!! pound the net!!! Cmon Nucks!

Bo's been shut down the last 3 games. He's due for another big game. His line will dominate tonight and win it for us.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2