The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights -SUN AUG 23 7:30PM PACIFIC - NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Don’t think it’s a good thing to put unnecessary distraction in the locker room. Not sure what Walsh was thinking.

Not only that, but they've gone and slayed themselves.

I guess all we need to do is stick around for the loot.

Really hoping DAL and COL kick the crap out of each other, and one teams goes to the next round hobbled. I feel good about the Canucks chances against VGK. I know Vegas is supposed to be the better team, and maybe they were during the regular season, but there is nothing regular about the playoffs this year. The Canucks are dialed in and playing inspired hockey as a cohesive unit. It sounds like there's a goaltender controversy in Vegas too. Canucks have had some success playing against Lehner, and if he collapses like Binner, then Fleury will need to step in, and with his average numbers.... High drama. Should be a lot of fun.

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

London Knights owning the rights to Vegas Knights seems dumb.

I get that it's the 'Knights' part but they are not in the NHL.

Lol...

London Knights don't own the rights to Vegas Knights..

they own the trademark to a hockey team in Canada called the London Knights... They own the name Knights.

Just like you can't start a shoe company named Nike. There is already a shoe company named Nike. They have it trademarked and own the rights.. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Berube barely managed a handshake...

Ya I noticed that last night. The handshakes at the end of the series is still one of greatest things with this game. I'm fine with Berube. He shook hands quickly and bolted. Some guys really hate losing, I mean really, really hate losing......those are always my favorite teammates. 

Edited by rekker
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1