The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 25th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

1 minute ago, peaches5 said:

A lot of people are serious about  re-signing him.

I know, so am I but I wasn't serious about signing him in the second intermission. You said wait like that could actually be possible lmao

The strategy is simple. Play hockey. Reaves is the toughest fighter in the league no question, but there 

is a reason we dont need guys like Sesito on our team anymore what do VGK think this is the 

1990's???? Look at Reaves Rating in NHL20 they are horrid. He is essentially Dale Wiese 

only a better fighter.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Apricot said:

I know, so am I but I wasn't serious about signing him in the second intermission. You said wait like that could actually be possible lmao

Oh no, lol. I was ignoring that part just was commenting on the re-signing part.

2 minutes ago, WZRD said:

He likes to yap when he’s in a position of power like having the lead. Like Michael Jordan said, anyone can be cocky when you have the lead. But let’s see how you are when it’s tied or behind. 

Well he's playing way less since they are trailing

1 minute ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Burkie is right. These are calls that could've burned us and have us tied or even losing. The league doesn't care tho. 

Yep.  Burkie even said the back ref was right there.

• Upvote 1