The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Sept. 03, 2020 | Series tied 3-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Or, stand and scream at the TV while waving a towel and doing high kicks and twirls.  Maybe an occasional front flip.

Works for me.  Not sure about my neighbours though. 

I apologized to my neighbour yesterday for my screams....he said "no worries...I stream the games and am a second or two behind you and sometimes get preoccupied...if I hear you and your cowbell I know something happened and to watch for it!"  :lol:

I’m going to show this post to my wife next time she tells me drinking is bad for my health.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, spook007 said:

Belter... pure comedy gold :towel:

Well Spook007 and fellow fans.......got home tonight and we had not recorded the game. No problem we can watch NHL.tv, guess what blackout. So just you tubed the highlights. OH YES BABY!!!! What a result, we are going game 7. Going LIVE TONIGHT WITH MY TEAM LIKE THAT T SHIRT, CMON BOYS

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aGENT said:

It's unfamiliar territory...:unsure: Do I need to change my avatar? Even the media had been largely supportive... I'm scared.

Largely agreed (particularly the bolded). That high sticking call on Roussel the other night that @debluvscanucks referred to, was garbage though. At least call the high stick AND the hold.

You bet.   Terrible missed call but have to believe the ref missed the holding stick part because I’m trying my best not to believe that they intentionally make mistakes.  Get the even up calls and love a physical series - as long as the team that’s laying the beating also pays the penalty price.   We had 2–1 PPs against Boston in 2011 and couldn’t make the best of them - it’s rare refs will go much further then that during playoffs which is why teams get away with so much playing that style.   It’s tactical for sure - a good penalty kill plus a bunch of talented SOBs has was cups in the past.   Boston and ANA are good examples of that, ANA even more so then Boston actually, they played so rough it was more like 1 PP for every 3 they had to kill, they just happened to have the best penalty killers to go with their Burke laden truculence ha ha.  We can beat these bullies and make them cry I hope. 

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Kevin Biestra said:

This is already clearly a better run than the WCE teams ever achieved.  They've matched the one year WCE actually won a round and they won an extra round on top of it to get there.  And they've come back from 3-1 for a game 7 instead of blowing 3-1 for a game 7.  Earning a game 7 from behind is at least as good as losing a lead to have a game 7.  It might be better and there's no way it's worse.

The WCE blowing a lead in game 7 of round 2 doesn't add to the achievement.

WCE did come back from 3-1 though. ;)

4 hours ago, Blaze04 said:

Well Spook007 and fellow fans.......got home tonight and we had not recorded the game. No problem we can watch NHL.tv, guess what blackout. So just you tubed the highlights. OH YES BABY!!!! What a result, we are going game 7. Going LIVE TONIGHT WITH MY TEAM LIKE THAT T SHIRT, CMON BOYS

What a game last night Blaze...

Really excited for tonight. Some many story lines emerging with this team. Its been a massive thrill, and hopefully it may continue after tonight.

Its been a long time since the fan base has been this united and positive here on CDC, and its been great...

It'll be a tough one tonight, but think the boys have it in them, to nick another one and send Vegas into the darkness... Bring it on :towel: