The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (3) Dallas Stars | Lightning win 2020 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Final  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2020 at 12:00 AM

12 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

The season ain't over yet! Let's take it to a 7th game! We may not see hockey for a long time, so might as well enjoy it!

That’s what I’m thinking too, with the US election, doesn’t matter the result it’s going to be a disaster and then there’s round 2 of COVID. 

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Jon Cooper has confirmed.

Well, it was short and sweet and he made an impact.  Rough news, but best he fully recovers now in the down time.  I'm sure he pushed it to get back in and it became quickly obvious it wasn't quite time yet.  

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Well, it was short and sweet and he made an impact.  Rough news, but best he fully recovers now in the down time.  I'm sure he pushed it to get back in and it became quickly obvious it wasn't quite time yet.  

Will finish with a decent goals per game average for the post season. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Violator said:

Would of been nice to end it tonight.might have be the last time we see this many teams in the NHL.

Part of me wants it to end tonight so JB can talk to TB for acquiring Cernak. The other part of me wants a game 7 as I don't know when I could watch the next NHL game if it ends tonight.

An interesting aspect to these playoff is that there is not travel at all.

Travel is not just the lack of sleep or change of hours

It is also that traveling in a plane dehydrates people.

Older players won't recover as fast from dehydration flying

Goalies especially are susceptible to the fatigue and cramps of dehydration.

This bubble is helping Dallas much more than Tampa, not giving them an advantage, just not wearing the older players or either goalie down as fast.

I think this is it, Tampa takes it, Dallas has made a show of it, never say die attitude. Their size has kept them in several games now.