The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Carolina Hurricanes have made a trade with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

To CAR:

small.png TJ Brodie

small.png Kristian Vesalainen

small.png LA 2021 3rd Round Draft Selection

To TOR:

small.png Jesse Puljujarvi

small.png Connor Ingram

Can't believe you traded your buddy Connor @Tony Romo!? :shock:

3 hours ago, Rush17 said:

I might look at shaking up our club. As it stands now based off last seasons projections CBJ is not a playoff team. 

Hearing rumours that most players under a Rush17 management have a "go time" bag packed and at the foot of the bed most nights. I am sure they won't be shaken. Pretty used to it now, haha. (Just having fun of course! Happy December! 2020 is almost over)

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Hearing rumours that most players under a Rush17 management have a "go time" bag packed and at the foot of the bed most nights. I am sure they won't be shaken. Pretty used to it now, haha. (Just having fun of course! Happy December! 2020 is almost over)

I keep the guys I acquire for the most part. Only moving them for better or younger pieces. 

We do run a tight ship tho! It's not for every player. When we invest in players tho we invest hard!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Rumors out of Chicago is they are currently considering moving Casey Cizikas and/or Ryan Carpenter before the start of the season. Casey has the potential to slot in as a solid bottom six playoff contributor. 

Edited by Sludge
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks have signed Connor McMichael to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=87d5ec82dbafb1c7605fe03642 Connor McMichael: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($925,000 per season  - $925,000 AAV)

Sounds like a cheap McDavid knockoff.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks have signed Connor McMichael to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=87d5ec82dbafb1c7605fe03642 Connor McMichael: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($925,000 per season  - $925,000 AAV)

34 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Sounds like a cheap McDavid knockoff.

He may not be the best "Connor Mc" in the league, but the Canucks look forward to him making his NHL debut and proving his doubters wrong!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2