The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

3 hours ago, Rush17 said:

I might look at shaking up our club. As it stands now based off last seasons projections CBJ is not a playoff team. 

Hearing rumours that most players under a Rush17 management have a "go time" bag packed and at the foot of the bed most nights. I am sure they won't be shaken. Pretty used to it now, haha. (Just having fun of course! Happy December! 2020 is almost over)

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Hearing rumours that most players under a Rush17 management have a "go time" bag packed and at the foot of the bed most nights. I am sure they won't be shaken. Pretty used to it now, haha. (Just having fun of course! Happy December! 2020 is almost over)

I keep the guys I acquire for the most part. Only moving them for better or younger pieces. 

We do run a tight ship tho! It's not for every player. When we invest in players tho we invest hard!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks have signed Connor McMichael to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=87d5ec82dbafb1c7605fe03642 Connor McMichael: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($925,000 per season  - $925,000 AAV)

Sounds like a cheap McDavid knockoff.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks have signed Connor McMichael to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=87d5ec82dbafb1c7605fe03642 Connor McMichael: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($925,000 per season  - $925,000 AAV)

34 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Sounds like a cheap McDavid knockoff.

He may not be the best "Connor Mc" in the league, but the Canucks look forward to him making his NHL debut and proving his doubters wrong!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2