The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

17 hours ago, luckylager said:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING

PLEASE BE NICE!

Just remember the execs are from Revy & the Sunshine Coast.

That thing about magic mushroom's will keep u in the league a long time...   B)

That & put @Azzy on block.  He will offer sheet all your RFA's...

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Welcome Aboard! My only advice is don't trade any name my wife would recognize. She isn't a hockey fan but hears me drone on insesently. I find it is a good rule of thumb for newbies to not trade household names in hockey as the old dogs your trading with will rip you to shreds for that hunk of meat. 

Draisailtl? 

• Haha 1

@canuck2xtreme

Has the 2knd buyout period cleared, or with Covid delays is it still available?  Thanks in advance...

4.6 – Buyouts

There are two separate one week buyout periods, one from June 20th-27th and one from Sept.23rd-30th. During these buyout periods, teams can buy players out of their contracts if they so desire. Any teams buying out a contract will incur a cap hit of 33% of the players annual salary for each remaining year of the contract.

2 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

@canuck2xtreme

Has the 2knd buyout period cleared, or with Covid delays is it still available?  Thanks in advance...

4.6 – Buyouts

There are two separate one week buyout periods, one from June 20th-27th and one from Sept.23rd-30th. During these buyout periods, teams can buy players out of their contracts if they so desire. Any teams buying out a contract will incur a cap hit of 33% of the players annual salary for each remaining year of the contract.

Buying out Patrick Kane? :shock:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

@canuck2xtreme

4.6 – Buyouts

Buyout period is open indefinitely until we have more clarity on if/when the 2020-21 season will begin.

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Red hot tip. Frank Vatrano is available. 

Amirite @Crabby

He is, but not for a 3rd haha.

2nd line winger, with good chance of 1st line duty this year.

26 years old (entering prime)

20-30g scorer.

My ask is a 2nd+4th with 50% cap retention. Take it or leave it! :lol:B)

Justin Braun has given up a 15 team list and would like to be traded to a contender to push for a cup. As a Flyers Dman its fairly likely he will help a contending team. 

Everyone knows we are looking to acquire picks/D prospects, so if any team below is interested in adding Braun for a playoff push, and has something to offer send it this way.

Hoping to land a 3rd, but willing to accept less if there doesn't seem to be much interest. 

His list..

1. Edmonton

2. Vegas

3. Colorado

4. Florida

5. Dallas

6. Arizona

7. Calgary

8. Buffalo

9. NY Islanders

10. Montreal

11. Columbus

12. Pittsburgh

13. Nashville

14. Minnesota

15. St Louis

2 hours ago, Crabby said:

Justin Braun has given up a 15 team list and would like to be traded to a contender to push for a cup. As a Flyers Dman its fairly likely he will help a contending team. 

Everyone knows we are looking to acquire picks/D prospects, so if any team below is interested in adding Braun for a playoff push, and has something to offer send it this way.

Hoping to land a 3rd, but willing to accept less if there doesn't seem to be much interest. 

His list..

1. Edmonton

2. Vegas

3. Colorado

4. Florida

5. Dallas

6. Arizona

7. Calgary

8. Buffalo

9. NY Islanders

10. Montreal

11. Columbus

12. Pittsburgh

13. Nashville

14. Minnesota

15. St Louis

Are these the top 15 teams in our league? 

• Haha 1