The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

6 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks just pants-ed us all.  Like seriously.... how...?  What the f*** are we even doing here....

small.png Gabriel Vilardi - 3 year, $2.7 million dollar contract plus bonuses. ($1.8 million per season)

miami vice deal with it GIF

14 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks just pants-ed us all.  Like seriously.... how...?  What the f*** are we even doing here....

small.png Gabriel Vilardi - 3 year, $2.7 million dollar contract plus bonuses. ($1.8 million per season)

How? He wasn't even on the sheets? :ph34r:

Dallas Cowboys Eye Roll GIF by ScooterMagruder

Edited by Crabby
  • Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

From what I can tell, he was drafted by LA, but how he's a UFA at age 21 and not on free agent list, I don't understand.

As far as I understand, The list isn't comprehensive, just a tool @Mike Vanderhoek tries to keep up to date. Clearly @Sludge went through team sheets and the thread and saw he was left un-signed/qualified and had at'er.

Good on ya @Sludge, that's a steal! :towel:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

51 minutes ago, aGENT said:

As far as I understand, The list isn't comprehensive, just a tool @Mike Vanderhoek tries to keep up to date. Clearly @Sludge went through team sheets and the thread and saw he was left un-signed/qualified and had at'er.

Good on ya @Sludge, that's a steal! :towel:

Yea thats a hell of a steal. I thought I was pretty sly getting Clay Stevenson lol. How the hell is a Vilardi available for free and @Sludge is the only one to see it?

BRAVO :ph34r:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, theo5789 said:

Well it's like a team uncovering some hidden gem like Chicago signing Panarin for example. He was fair game to all of us according to the rules and we all had the opportunity to sign him. @Sludge did his due diligence and nabbed him. This is a lesson for all of us to scour for talent and if you put the work in, you'll get rewarded. Nothing to complain about, this is exactly what makes this league fun IMO.

I was just shocked to see it! Good on Sludge

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 10:51 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

SIGNING: The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed defenceman Christian Wolanin to a two year deal.

small.png Christian Wolanin - 2 year, $2 million dollar contract. ($1 million per season)

Solid add. :)  Hope he plays in the nhl this year lol. 

Good depth signing option for our club!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Sludge said:

i can say that i was just as shocked, my first assumption was that his name was misspelled. i approached c2x hopeful but anticipating a typo. i got lucky.

my first year in this league i &^@#ed up a lot. i approached it like every other fantasy league. i made alot of mistakes, even let some of my own unsigned prospects slip back into the draft. took me a minute to realize this league is special because of who's in it. The competitiveness of every GM that pushes each of us to dive a little deeper. 

Well that's inspiring.

I hope they let me in so I can make a lot of mistakes in my first year too.

:bigblush:

• Haha 3