The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

3 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Whatever you have going on in B.C, I got a guy down here that trumps all that!

What i find so peculiar about USA.   A country of 328  million..

The top 2 political candidates are Trump and Biden....   really ?     That is best 2 people that could be found.....

Edited by kingofsurrey

10 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

The mask thing I get it. To each their own.

But when I'm grocery shopping I'll walk down whatever aisle I want. It's getting out of hand.

If you’re getting sick of it, join the club. If you want to prove a point... take it to the next level... turn into the on coming traffic when you leave the grocery store. Wonder how that works out...

Otherwise, continue on beIng the reason as to why this thing is still alive... I guess we’ll all have to deal with how that works out...

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

The top 2 political candidates are Trump and Biden....   really ?     That is best 2 people that could be found.....

What can I say, we like to scrape the bottom of the barrel for our candidates.

2 hours ago, Canorth said:

If you’re getting sick of it, join the club. If you want to prove a point... take it to the next level... turn into the on coming traffic when you leave the grocery store. Wonder how that works out...

Otherwise, continue on beIng the reason as to why this thing is still alive... I guess we’ll all have to deal with how that works out...

I used to run a few retail outlets. We would ban people that didn't follow our rules. As it is within our rights.

That poster keeps up their disregard for others safety with the aisle rules.... Well, I guess groceries can be delivered these days.

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Already done in a major Hollywood film!   Two ferries (one American & one Canadian).....both end up following the "good route".

:P

What a cliffhanger!! Did he turn the key??  Why did he wait so long!?

34 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Lol you can't possibly be comparing a grocery store to the road...

15 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I PROMISE you that there is no way in hell that 1,000 people in the Okanagan that just hit 36 degrees today are self isolating.  Iike at all.

That just sounds like a hotel party in Kelowna....  1000 people at a time...   Must be the VIP suite....

8 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Whatever you have going on in B.C, I got a guy down here that trumps all that!

Don’t know what that guy keeps whinging  about.

While, unfortunately, your country is the epicentre of this disease...  BC is ground zero on how to handle it. Far from perfect, but one of the best responses in the planet .

Edited by Canorth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

That just sounds like a hotel party in Kelowna....  1000 people at a time...   Must be the VIP suite....

Nope.

Earl's downtown.  Major hotel.  Yoga studio.  Local gym.  Browns social house.  Cactus club.  Farmers market.  Spin studio.  Essentially major locations where social distancing is far from assured and transmission is not only possible but guaranteed.

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I used to run a few retail outlets. We would ban people that didn't follow our rules. As it is within our rights.

That poster keeps up their disregard for others safety with the aisle rules.... Well, I guess groceries can be delivered these days.

There is absolutely no safety issues with the direction of travel down an aisle to go grab groceries.

• Wat 1

18 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

There is absolutely no safety issues with the direction of travel down an aisle to go grab groceries.

So you think all stores went to trouble of putting these down for $&!# and giggles?

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

Thats the thing I find the funniest.  The Dems had 4 years to find a suitable candidate to appeal to the public to try and beat Trump in November, and you're telling me a 77 year old is the best they could come up with.  How they choose their leaders is so stupid, its almost whoever has the most money and can run their campaign the longest.  But seriously Biden is the best candidate half the country could come up with.... 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I PROMISE you that there is no way in hell that 1,000 people in the Okanagan that just hit 36 degrees today are self isolating.  Iike at all.

At 36 degrees I would be self isolating lol, I would wait until it drops back down to about 30 degrees personally before wandering out.

4 hours ago, Canorth said:

Not to be a downer... but I never thought I’d see the day that an unidentifiable  US special forces would be unleashed onto US citizens.

With a guaranteed more to come. In opposition Cities States....

This is some real fkd up Sh!t right now.

4 months to go... anyone actually think those troops will be gone by November?

Any reason to think he won’t escalate this war against his own people as his polls continue to hemorrhage?

If you’re not scared by what’s going on down there, as a Canadian, then you are a Moron

PS. Obviously not directed at you C. Just used your post to launch. Full respect.

Those were civilian mercenaries. Contracted. However Barr won’t intervene. 

• Upvote 1