The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs. Russia | Semifinal | Jan. 04, 2021 | 3:00 PM PT

Rate this topic

Geez....late for the game...just heard Podz get nailed by Byrom on the radio.  

Dumbass Day Alert

Went to get a couple of things to make tacos....quick trip in and out, right?  No.

Kid SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER in the store.  Escalated to throwing stuff from the shelves.  Hey Dad, get your brat out of here so we can get down the aisle.  Nope.  Let's "negotiate" with him which only has him amp up the volume.  Is it legal to drag a child that's not your own out of a store to the sidewalk?  Gently placed of course.  Asking for a friend.

Then I couldn't find taco shells...asked.  They pointed me to aisle 5 (screaming child aisle)....except...that's the chip aisle.  Taco shells, not tortillas.

I'm never leaving my house again.

Who scored for us?  (Although by "us" I'm 1/4 Russian today)

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Geez....late for the game...just heard Podz get nailed by Byrom on the radio.  

Dumbass Day Alert

Went to get a couple of things to make tacos....quick trip in and out, right?  No.

Kid SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER in the store.  Escalated to throwing stuff from the shelves.  Hey Dad, get your brat out of here so we can get down the aisle.  Nope.  Let's "negotiate" with him which only has him amp up the volume.

Then I couldn't find taco shells...asked.  They pointed me to aisle 5 (screaming child aisle)....except...that's the chip aisle.  Taco shells, not tortillas.

I'm never leaving my house again.

Who scored for us?  (Although by "us" I'm 1/4 Russian today)

Newhook.

• Vintage 1