The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Dazzle said:

Juolevi taken out.

Despite the PPs, we still don't shoot more than the opposition. It's almost like he's afraid of shots for affecting the stats portion of the game, particularly if the shots are low percentage shots. 

Chatfield and Joulevi are rookies and I have no problem switching them. However Chatfield doesn’t look like he did the first game I can see OJ back in tomorrow. I think Green is alternating them on the back to back. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Did anyone else notice Motte giving Miller a push with his stick?

Yep, I was going to say the same thing.  Smart play giving his momentum to the active player before he went off, to make up for the fact that they had just collided slowing down both players.   Go Canucks Go!

12 minutes ago, Gassy Jack said:

Yes, 

Ryan Reynolds Scrubs GIF

Last time I’m posting this... earlier on the radio they said that with the back to back they were going to be safe and  keep the rookie out ( not over play ) also they like the way Chatfield has played so this wa# an opportunity to see more of him 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I really think brining in Gaudette or Lockwood is a good idea. You need to add a few young guys at some point on this team. Having all these vets is a bit redundant.

Gaud's played 6 games so far.

2 minutes ago, nux_win said:

Yep, I was going to say the same thing.  Smart play giving his momentum to the active player before he went off, to make up for the fact that they had just collided slowing down both players.   Go Canucks Go!

I remember Tryamkin trying the similar idea when he was the Canucks. I think it was Sutter, who he was pushing towards the bench at that time.

• Cheers 1