The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 1, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

^^ John Shorthouse rarely ever sounds annoyed with the team, but he thoroughly sounded restless as the rest of us were too of the performance today.

Love to hear the post-game comments! Green and his team deserve a barrage of questions from the media. My son's timbit's team played better than they did. 

Edited by N4ZZY
  • Haha 1

whats the score i turned it off at 5-1 never have i seen a team bobble the puck so much its like worst than peewee hockey and the 2 on 1 s we constantly give up  rookie coaching  at its best  sonething needs to be done  either fire the assisants or all the coaching staff  these systems are pure garbage they might work vs senators but habs flames got our number  top 5 pick will be nice tho

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Ah yes secondary scoring would help with the 6 goals against us

0661b79dcb2bebea6ff32d9d5ccb2074.jpg

Keeping Toffoli would have been worth it if just to remove his goals against us already. ^_^

But a depth scorer like Toffoli playing for us might also have tied the game up when it was 2-1.  Montreal would tighten up, we would gain some momentum and confidence. Who knows?  Hockey's a funny sport.

Talk about major suckage...they must be tied with Ottawa for one of the worst GA in the league!! ....and we all how bad they suck in back to back....all the forwards have to play fracking D next game forget all pretense of an O....and play like game 5 and 6 against vegas last year......but they are all probably so shell shocked now.....they will get shellacked again..... sigh....

Just now, canuktravella said:

whats the score i turned it off at 5-1 never have i seen a team bobble the puck so much its like worst than peewee hockey and the 2 on 1 s we constantly give up  rookie coaching  at its best  sonething needs to be done  either fire the assisants or all the coaching staff  these systems are pure garbage they might work vs senators but habs flames got our number  top 5 pick will be nice tho

I turned on the game, tuned in late, when it was 4-1. And shortly after, I turned it off when it was 5-1. 

This was a game I would have happily missed. And my son and I were ready to watch the game together. I'm disappointed I disappointed him. 

• Haha 1

As much as I do factor the schedule in, THIS is a major issue.  I don't care that they keep them to the outside or eliminate "high quality shots"...it's about playing the odds.  Sooner or later, they do get through and there are rebounds too.  You just have to address this.

Marky hid it (to some degree).   Demko and Holtby will get blamed at times.  But this needs to change.

• Cheers 3