The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

This is a game Jake should be dominating 

He can't dominate. I wish he could but at this stage in his career I think it's safe to say what we see is what we get. We have to enjoy the shifts he can dominate but that rarely happens. I like him a lot I just get frustrated at work ethic. It is the most inconsistent thing about him.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

How to build a great nhl team? 

The first thing you do is find a great goal tender.          Demko          25 years old

Then you find a number one center.                             Petey            22 years old

Then a top level offensive defenseman.                       Hughes         21  years old

Then you building around them with-      Boeser , Bo , Miller , Hoglander, Myers and Schmidt

Needs ;

Power forward   -               Podkolzin ?

Defensive D man -             Tryamkin ?    Is he the big shut down guy that every great team needs? 

The bottom six needs to be completely retooled and the defense has some holes. ( but better then expected and players may be in the system)

• Cheers 2

Green got exposed by vegas. (Nucks played in their own zone 95% of the time that series) its carried over this year. Hes outta his depth. I credit the players for still playing greens way but its embarrassing to watch. Green is the worst coach in the NHL. He's like chip Kelly was in the NFL, was fun to watch till better coaches exposed him. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

He can't dominate. I wish he could but at this stage in his career I think it's safe to say what we see is what we get. It will be a nice surprise when he can dominate a shift but it rarely happens. I like him a lot I just get frustrated at work ethic. It is the most inconsistent thing about him.

Can't imagine how you are with players you dislike.