The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 18 | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Not the most skilled team anymore without Petey, but hard working. It’s still obvious Toronto doesn’t like to battle too hard they really shy away from the corners, lots of super cute dangles by Toronto, almost to arrogant  . I noticed when they showed Campbell in warmups he seems weak blocker side. I guess Bo Knows Campbell.

hope the boys can keep up the energy with the condensed schedule.

Just now, Petey_BOI said:

halfway through the first. TO is a turover machine, nucks are hustling playing simple, although effective hockey .

I know it's just one game but could you just imagine the Canucks manage to grab the 4th spot after sitting out 3 weeks and dispatch the Leafs from the opening round? What a storyline that could be.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Some will try to convince us that it was better to lose tonight and focus on a pick.  I say these pictures tell the real story...these types of wins bond a team and makes them harder to play against down the road because they've been through the war together.

Tell me again how this win "hurts" us?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Even Boyd the newest Canuck dancing & jumping as he joined the crush! The most fun and satisfying night this year.

27 minutes ago, dm_ranger said:

Myers -- 30 minutes tonight including 8 minutes short handed.  WOW.

Yeah he sucks though. Over paid. “Sarcasm”

Absolute beast tonight.

Him, Horvat and Holtby were my 3 stars. Honourable mention. Roussel. Was fantastic on the pk.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Some will try to convince us that it was better to lose tonight and focus on a pick.  I say these pictures tell the real story...these types of wins bond a team and makes them harder to play against down the road because they've been through the war together.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

That's a happy bunch of boys in the second pic coming up with a big win after sitting out with Covid. Proud of them!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Not 6 feet apart... close enough to spread a virus