The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 18 | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Could you imagine if the Habs end up with one more point than us at the end of the year? I think back to that one game where the refs (one from Quebec) were so horribly calling the Canucks game vs. the Habs game where they missed a high stick causing Myers to go down with a big cut, then Habs tie it up with like a minute left, giving the Habs an undeserved point before we beat them in OT.

Edited by Slegr

50 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

get outfa here call on edler was bs 

Looked to me like he unexpectedly moved his leg farther right in a last-ditch attempt to avoid a knee on knee but Hyman reflexively moved the same way. Not sure though, Edler was too gassed to do much that could definitively be called an evasive maneuver if further punishment is being considered.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

The only thing worse than leafs fans is leafs biased commentators. 

Gotta love beating the leafs when Hughson and Simpson are calling the game.

Massive TO homers. Can't stand Simpson's voice ever since 2011 playoffs.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Chatfield looked pretty darn good tonight. Just saying. 

He's come a looooooong way. When he was signed he was known as a "rover", which means he liked to wander and handle the puck, but he's clearly learned how to actually play the position, and you can see flashes of that puck moving skill which is why Jimbo scouted him in the first place.

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Could you imagine if the Habs end up with one more point than us at the end of the year? I think back to that one game where the refs (one from Quebec) were so horribly calling the Canucks game vs. the Habs game where they missed a high stick causing Myers to go down with a big cut, then Habs tie it up with like a minute left, giving the Habs an undeserved point before we beat them in OT.

The blown 3-0 lead twice I think? this season come to mind immediately

7 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Playoffs may be a stretch but there are some players who look like they are not affected too much from COVID.  Miller, Holtby and Myers were beasts tonight.  The good news is we do have some players who weren't infected that will be in the lineup soon, Bowey, Highmore, Lind, who are upgrades to guys like Michaelis, Graovac and Chatfield.  

We need you back to have a chance. Hope it's soon just rub some robitussum on it and feel better. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I wonder what Bo weighs right now; his face has never looked so thin. 

He said in his interview the other day that he has lost some weight but that he has always had a good appetite so will have no problem putting it back on.

• Cheers 2