The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Dazzle said:

I am intrigued to know what kind of coaches we can explore at this point. Green might be a good guy, but it's time for a change of scenery for all of the staff, especially our defensive zone 'systems'.

I’d be shocked to see any team pick up Brown or Baumgartner once they’re let go (oh please may it be this year). 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, 73 Percent said:

Or a bad player no matter where we pick. 

We haven't picked a bad player in the first round in quite a while. Virtanen wasn't even that bad of a pick. Not a great pick, but not bad either. Dal Colle and Fleury would have to be worse picks.

• Vintage 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I’d be shocked to see any team pick up Brown or Baumgartner once they’re let go (oh please may it be this year). 

Owner wants cheap coaches, and Brown and Baum is what cheap gets you.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I wouldn't be surprised about Brown, given his pedigree. Baumer I can see going straight back to the AHL.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, b3. said:

Love these two, acknowledging that this roster is trash.

Is it?

We've had the same coaches for the entire duration. How do we know it's not the coaches that are that? So much focus is on Benning, but at this point, the coaches should be responsible as well.

1 minute ago, Fred65 said:

I'm looking forward to after game comments. I suspect we will get the best string of excuses ever !! The opponents tonight are the worse team in the league and they're wupping us

"That's a good young team over there."

"I didn't like our second period start. We didn't get the right bounces. Give them credit, the other team didn't stop."

• Haha 1