The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l May 1, 4 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, xereau said:

2hrs long..

Yeah, just the part I watched was fun, I remember as a kid listen to a Canucks game on the radio and a bench brawl broke out, I fell asleep and when I woke up maybe an hour later it was just wrapping up.

Just now, x00x said:

green said he wasnt gonna comment on the jake thing, and what does our stupid media do? ask questions about jake hahahaah

They pick their spots lol. If they can make a story out of something by not asking more questions they will and if they don’t have enough they’ll keep prying lol

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

cuthberts awesome, but simpson....kill me.

Well at least we will get to hear multiple orgasms by Simpson over Matthews, Marner, Tavares, etc all night on the broadcast.

He is hands down one of the worst for being biased. And he must not actually watch because at least 2 or 3 times per game he recaps something that happened with BSspin that anyone whose watching knows comes from the land of make believe.

• Vintage 1

40 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Smh - another trade by the PR dept is probably in the works (again) - sad situation..

This organization is becoming a disaster. And this situation has nothing to do with the organization. 

14 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

They pick their spots lol. If they can make a story out of something by not asking more questions they will and if they don’t have enough they’ll keep prying lol

I bet you Drance dropped the question 

• Cheers 1

Just watched the pre-game clip with coach Green. He looks legit shook. I know the guy has his critics around here but you can’t say that he hasn’t moved heaven and earth to try to turn Jake into a NHL’er….and probably tried to make him a better person too. This is probably more devastating to him than it would be to some other coach.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I don’t think there is anyone that wanted Virtanen to succeed more than Green. He probably feels disappointed to see the distraction off the ice considering he has been with him since the AHL days.

Yep. Tons of stories out there at how hard TG worked with Jake down in Utica in order to turn him into a pro.