The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Lightning win 2021 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Final  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2021 at 12:00 AM

3 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Get they are excited - it's a lot of fun going to any Habs game, mid of winter and the crowd is all waiting outside pre-game just to get in....great pic, the man bun guy going for a fist bump.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, brilac said:

I love going to the games in Montreal. It is so ecstatic and a lot of fun! Especially during the Playoffs with the festivities. I'm not there this year, but next year I will. 

No better place to watch hockey than in Quebec. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I love going to the games in Montreal. It is so ecstatic and a lot of fun! Especially during the Playoffs with the festivities. I'm not there this year, but next year I will. 

It's a bucket list thing for me.  Better hockey market than anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

25 minutes ago, Alflives said:

No better place to watch hockey than in Quebec. 

It's pretty cool but the arena doesn't offer the best sight lines.  Actually prefer OTT.    But for ambience it's tough to beat. 

15 minutes ago, IBatch said:

It's pretty cool but the arena doesn't offer the best sight lines.  Actually prefer OTT.    But for ambience it's tough to beat. 

I haven’t been in the new building.  The forum was great.  The Quebec City rink was amazing too.  But just in general watching any level of hockey in Quebec is an experience.  

• Vintage 1

28 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I haven’t been in the new building.  The forum was great.  The Quebec City rink was amazing too.  But just in general watching any level of hockey in Quebec is an experience.  

Man i wish i got to see the forum.   It is an amazing experience (the Bell Center), because of the banners hanging, and the statues outside plus public rink...and if you walk the bowl between periods it would take you three or four hours just to read all the plaques and history.   Food is great, ambience is great, people are great.  As far as watching the game they overdid the size and the reds go a half dozen or so too many rows up, it's very steep which helps but it's not as intimate as our arena or the Sens.  

Was fortunate enough to watch some games in the Pacific Colisuem, that was very intimate, all white boards, and the only time i did front row seats (very first game to boot - against WNP), right in the corner lol..awesome ...Nothing fancy like they are today, i imagine the forum was like that plus plus plus. 

Edited by IBatch
  • Vintage 1

19 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Maybe if they fired Ron McLean they could use the money they save to get a makeup artist, and someone to give EF a decent haircut. 

I'm not thin, but EF needs to really get a peloton or something. 

He's got to hide his true self ... it's peculiar the actual resemblance of his uncle ...Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

It's a bucket list thing for me.  Better hockey market than anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

I miss BC all the time, but really if i only got to watch the Canucks once a year i could do a lot worse then watching them in MTL or OTT.   MTL for the ambience, OTT for their site lines and for awhile anyways the pure number of Canuck fans in attendance (a decade ago I was actually a little embarrassed for the Sens  up to 1/4 wore our colours) , now it's mostly red again but when we were peaking with the Sedins there were enough of us to drown out the "Go Sens Go chant"...kind of get how TO fans must of felt going to Vancouver games since the early 90's (Leaf suck vs Go Leafs go lol) ... They usually do one then the next so you might as well hop on the train and do both .... 

2 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

If Bettman is ever back on let him answer real questions not another snuggle fest with his b boy Ron

The whole thing was too x rated for me; so I gave my eyes & brain a break by just staring at the ceiling and the fly buzzing around.

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Maybe if they fired Ron McLean they could use the money they save to get a makeup artist, and someone to give EF a decent haircut. 

I'm not thin, but EF needs to really get a peloton or something. 

Your paying way too much attention on EF - just ask this forums' Joker :lol:

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Haha 2