The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Indiana Jones - Revive [Game Over - SK Victory!]

Rate this topic

Final R1 Vote Count:

Falcon (7) -  Boknows, Master Radishes, Tanev, Time Lord, DarthMelvin, Naslund.is.king., AV

Naslund.is.king (4)  Qwags, Luckylager, falcon, Intoewsable

Tanev (1) - Aladeen

Qwags (1) - Zfetch

Time Lord (1) - Otis

No Votes (1) - Sharpshooter

@falcon45ca You are set to be Lynched! You may have your final words....

Nightfall will be posted at 10:30PM...or whenever I finish the flavor

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2500.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=1065a8c45bca1bb385a933d47696ad55

Round 1 Nightfall Report:

LYNCH:

In pursuit of the Lost Ark, our heroes discovered a hidden tomb buried beneath the Egyptian Sands. Above the grave entrance, one message appeared: Do Not Disturb This Hallowed Ground (Or something like that in hieroglyphs. Before they could leave, the tomb doors closed upon them! Someone had taken gold and honey from the tomb, going against the warning! The spirits of the tomb were disturbed, and demanded a sacrifice from the adventurers in order to resume their quest. All fingers were pointed at falcon; he was always suspected of having money troubles and a peanut butter and honey sandwich fetish. The spirits consumed and melted his body, allowing the adventurers to escape the tomb.

FALCON WAS LYNCHED. HE WAS:

Spoiler

Town

MAFIA KILL:

After a long day of treasure hunting themselves, the German Officers were in need of relaxation, and stumbled across a local hookah bar. Wanting to be hospitable to the guests, one of the patrons, @DarthMelvin joined the soldiers and offered to share his Geisha Peach Sheisa. Unfortunately, he forgot to remind them that he had mixed keef with the Sheisa as well, resulting in violent stomach cramps and irritable bowels for the soldiers. Enraged that they had been made fools, the Germans yanked him out of the bar, tied his arms and legs to 4 different camels, and sent them to opposite ends of the desert.

DARTH MELVIN WAS KILLED BY THE MAFIA. HE WAS:

Spoiler

Town

PLAYER LIST:

1. @AV.

2. @Qwags

3. @Tanev

4. @luckylager

6. @Zfetch

7. @Master Radishes

8. @BoKnows

10. @Sharpshooter

11. @Intoewsables

12. @Aladeen

13. @Time Lord

14. @Otis

15. @naslund.is.king

5. Falcon - R1 Lynch

9. DarthMelvin - R1 MK

DO NOT POST YET! .....

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Attention Players!

Round 2 Begins Now. Nightfall will be Thursday, 10:00PM PCT. After Round 2, day cycles will drop from 48 to 24 hours.

PLAYER LIST:

1. @AV.

2. @Qwags

3. @Tanev

4. @luckylager

6. @Zfetch

7. @Master Radishes

8. @BoKnows

10. @Sharpshooter

11. @Intoewsables

12. @Aladeen

13. @Time Lord

14. @Otis

15. @naslund.is.king

You may post now!

43 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Final R1 Vote Count:

Falcon (7) -  Boknows, Master Radishes, Tanev, Time Lord, DarthMelvin, Naslund.is.king., AV

Naslund.is.king (4)  Qwags, Luckylager, falcon, Intoewsable

Tanev (1) - Aladeen

Qwags (1) - Zfetch

Time Lord (1) - Otis

No Votes (1) - Sharpshooter

@falcon45ca You are set to be Lynched! You may have your final words....

Nightfall will be posted at 10:30PM...or whenever I finish the flavor

I think I'm pretty good with a NIK or Sharpshooter lynch if nothing else changes this round. Not that I'm reading NIK one way or the other right now, but if he flips town, I think it's very likely that the scum were happy to hang back off-wagon and let us do their work for them. I'll touch on who I think is scum in that scenario later on.

Also, FWIW, the Melvin kill obviously seems quite weird. I ISO'd him and the only thing I can spot that could be a reason is him (jokingly?) going after Zfetch and Aladeen early on.

It's lame but the inactives are probably a good PoE right now. [Aladeen (sorry, I saw your post earlier and hope you feel better soon!), Zfetch, Otis, Sharpshooter] almost certainly has a scum in it, and I'd bet good money that there's more than one there if NIK is town.