The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Mailloux suspended indefinitely by OHL

Rate this topic

qwijibo

24 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

I will continue to take every opportunity to run the Montreal Canadiens down until we have more Cups than them.

That's a lot of cups to make up for.  You're likely going to be running them down for the rest of your life.  

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, qwijibo said:

People who hate Montreal will hang on to what the kid did forever just so they can run him and the franchise down.  

That's the way it always is. We will never hear the end of riot comments, so I don't really care if other fans feel the wrath a little.

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

29 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

To Quote Ford v. Ferrari.

"How long did you say it was going to take you? 200-300 years?"

Well.  When you consider it took Montreal the better part of a century to win all theirs. A lot of them came in a 6 team league, and none came in a 32 team league with a salary cap, yeah. 200-300 years minimum  seems right.  Lol 

For the record, even though I'm  Montreal fan I have NEVER used the 24 cups boast because they're irrelevant to today  for all the reasons I listed above.  

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, qwijibo said:

That's a lot of cups to make up for.  You're likely going to be running them down for the rest of your life.  

I will, and have been, for over 60 years.

Not to mention all the drooling, sychophantic reporters, play-by-play, and colour guys; sheesh! 

(Walk on water Les Habs surely do, eh Danny Gallivan?) 

• 3 weeks later...