The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Detroit Red Wings | Oct. 16, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, aznmonk said:

That my friend is messed up.  Hogs not even in the goalie crease! Canucks should save it on there I pads and complain next time that happens... especially when we can challenge now.

If you fail the challenge you get a penalty.  So it's a good choice not to challenge.  

2 minutes ago, aznmonk said:

That my friend is messed up.  Hogs not even in the goalie crease! Canucks should save it on there I pads and complain next time that happens... especially when we can challenge now.

The crease doesn't matter.  He might have been ok had he contacted a pad, or skate, but not the head. 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

56 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

Lol I’m defending someone. You’re responding to the wrong person my friend but nice try. Haven’t complained about the team at all tonight. I’m also a massive supporter of this team and coach and GM with some exceptions so check yourself.

How about we let people have opinions on the teams play and coaching without taking it so personal and attacking people? That’d be nice.

2 hours ago, Petey40 said:

The dude is literally useless in any aspect of the game other than being a net front presence on the PP. 

2 hours ago, Petey40 said:

You’re right he’s not even good at that haha useless.

1 hour ago, Petey40 said:

Lol people who aren’t gonna read something vs people who are? Yes it’s okay. And he was pointing out their play, not their personal life or character. You clearly can’t see things objectively not me. Get a grip.

so positive

13 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

so positive

Oh so you’ve never said anything negative about a player on Canucks? Ever? In your entire life? Get off your high horse dude. We all criticize. 

Criticizing one new comers play because it’s been bad is somehow wrong now? 

Also 2 of the comments you quoted are me defending someone because another poster was attacking his life and character. Again, get a grip and read the context before you reply.

Edited by Petey40